Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BOSS B*TCH or BIG BURD!!? Keyshia Dior THROWS BROKE FELLAS Underneath The BUS!!!!

Catch Up Newbies BOSS B*TCH or BIG BURD!!? Keyshia Dior THROWS BROKE FELLAS Underneath The BUS!!!! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Keyshia's statements... boss b or big burd? This type of subject is always a tuffie to address because it has many overlapping dynamics...i will sort them out so that we can get on the same page with this issue

POINT 1. men get offended when women place "monetary value" on the cookies because they are fearful they may not meet the monetary criteria to get the a$$ they want
    RULE 1. a man is angry when you separate him from gettin pu$$y that he wants

POINT 2. men value women who are a "challenge" and call women a slut or hoe if they arent a challenge. if women let everyone hit, there value decreases in mens eyes THEREFORE, women are forced to create "guidelines" for who they allow to have sex if they dont want to be seen as a "whore"
    RULE 2. men's derogatory comments about "hoes" ADVERSLEY hurt themselves, because as a result of the comments women are guided to be selective about who they let hit to avoid being seen as a "hoe" or less valuabe

POINT 3. furthermore women desire protectors/providers. thats instinctive. that instinct is a NATURAL survival mechanism. Throughout history a woman and childrens survival depended on her mans ability to protect and provide for them. for survival, men and women subconsciously raise their girls to look for a provider. unfortunately mother nature and a mnas natural motivation no longer decide what "success" is. Now modern day society has "reinvented" what it means to "survive" and to be "successful." a man doesnt have to build a shelter or catch a rabbit, he has to "pay rent,” have "good credit" and get a "401K".
    RULE 3 (though it saddens my heart) men value themselves not as beautiful functioning healthy-built-by-God-miracles but rather by how much money, materials they possess, and the types of women they can get to sleep with them

so the TRUE anger men have when women say, “you cant hit this, if you dont got that”...is anger toward a society that creates barriers to getting a job, a loan, a house, a 745 etc and achieving this created notion of “success. ”and because men cant blame the local and state government,t who is really the culprit keeping them from the pu$$y, they just get mad at women who say. "i dont want to share my body with a man unless he can provide me with something that is valuable or enables me to improve myself or my circumstances" which in reality, makes perfect sense because if women were more selective about who they let into their womb, we'd prolly erase the "dead beat dad" phenomena overnight...

"A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies BOSS B*TCH or BIG BURD!!? Keyshia Dior THROWS BROKE FELLAS Underneath The BUS!!!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post
    Keyshia's statements... boss b or big burd? This type of subject is always a tuffie to address because it has many overlapping dynamics...i will sort them out so that we can get on the same page with this issue

POINT 1. men get offended when women place "monetary value" on the cookies because they are fearful they may not meet the monetary criteria to get the a$$ they want
    RULE 1. a man is angry when you separate him from gettin pu$$y that he wants

POINT 2. men value women who are a "challenge" and call women a slut or hoe if they arent a challenge. if women let everyone hit, there value decreases in mens eyes THEREFORE, women are forced to create "guidelines" for who they allow to have sex if they dont want to be seen as a "whore"
    RULE 2. men's derogatory comments about "hoes" ADVERSLEY hurt themselves, because as a result of the comments women are guided to be selective about who they let hit to avoid being seen as a "hoe" or less valuabe

POINT 3. furthermore women desire protectors/providers. thats instinctive. that instinct is a NATURAL survival mechanism. Throughout history a woman and childrens survival depended on her mans ability to protect and provide for them. for survival, men and women subconsciously raise their girls to look for a provider. unfortunately mother nature and a mnas natural motivation no longer decide what "success" is. Now modern day society has "reinvented" what it means to "survive" and to be "successful." a man doesnt have to build a shelter or catch a rabbit, he has to "pay rent,” have "good credit" and get a "401K".
    RULE 3 (though it saddens my heart) men value themselves not as beautiful functioning healthy-built-by-God-miracles but rather by how much money, materials they possess, and the types of women they can get to sleep with them

so the TRUE anger men have when women say, “you cant hit this, if you dont got that”...is anger toward a society that creates barriers to getting a job, a loan, a house, a 745 etc and achieving this created notion of “success. ”and because men cant blame the local and state government,t who is really the culprit keeping them from the pu$$y, they just get mad at women who say. "i dont want to share my body with a man unless he can provide me with something that is valuable or enables me to improve myself or my circumstances" which in reality, makes perfect sense because if women were more selective about who they let into their womb, we'd prolly erase the "dead beat dad" phenomena overnight...

:applaud89::applaud89: quoted for the truth tl all your points and rules are dead on.specially no3 all women want to be protected and feel safe

Product of Determination BOSS B*TCH or BIG BURD!!? Keyshia Dior THROWS BROKE FELLAS Underneath The BUS!!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post

Ps: who's the lady in the pic?

Catch Up Newbies BOSS B*TCH or BIG BURD!!? Keyshia Dior THROWS BROKE FELLAS Underneath The BUS!!!! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

u aint the only one with image secrets Opp....thats how i was felling when i was done, real scholarly
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Dice City Kid BOSS B*TCH or BIG BURD!!? Keyshia Dior THROWS BROKE FELLAS Underneath The BUS!!!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123