Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BOSS B*TCH or BIG BURD!!? Keyshia Dior THROWS BROKE FELLAS Underneath The BUS!!!!

Product of Determination BOSS B*TCH or BIG BURD!!? Keyshia Dior THROWS BROKE FELLAS Underneath The BUS!!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default BOSS B*TCH or BIG BURD!!? Keyshia Dior THROWS BROKE FELLAS Underneath The BUS!!!!

x2_7a413de

x2_7bbddf7

Catch Up Newbies BOSS B*TCH or BIG BURD!!? Keyshia Dior THROWS BROKE FELLAS Underneath The BUS!!!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

i call boss bitc h cause if you on your boss shti you can pull chicks like that. but there is a fool born every minute. and she probably taking of advantage of dudes who are caked up

Catch Up Newbies BOSS B*TCH or BIG BURD!!? Keyshia Dior THROWS BROKE FELLAS Underneath The BUS!!!! atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Begging bitch just lost my respect...thought she was on her game too

Catch Up Newbies BOSS B*TCH or BIG BURD!!? Keyshia Dior THROWS BROKE FELLAS Underneath The BUS!!!! exondus's Avatar
    Liked
    69 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    B*tch shows her true colors, always a matter of time init?

Catch Up Newbies BOSS B*TCH or BIG BURD!!? Keyshia Dior THROWS BROKE FELLAS Underneath The BUS!!!! HulkSmash's Avatar
    Liked
    237 times

This coming from a video ho turned what? Lipstick maker?bitch please... She's fine and all but that side shaved head business and those wack ass lipstick colors are way past their 15 minutes... She'll be irrelevant before u know it...

One minute these chicks got it all, independent, don't need a man's cuz they got their own... Next minute it's all about what a man needs to do for them... Need to make up their mind a$$ bitches... Ol I wanna live my life thru whatever song is on the radio right now a$$ bitches

Catch Up Newbies BOSS B*TCH or BIG BURD!!? Keyshia Dior THROWS BROKE FELLAS Underneath The BUS!!!! atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by exondus View Post
    B*tch shows her true colors, always a matter of time init?
    not all chicks but it's usually true of the video chicks no matter what they try to portray themselves as

Catch Up Newbies BOSS B*TCH or BIG BURD!!? Keyshia Dior THROWS BROKE FELLAS Underneath The BUS!!!! SourMilk's Avatar
    Liked
    385 times

Man I love black women but sometimes I'm like wtf is up with black women these days. I work with nothing but asians, whites, hispanics and a few blacks and the black women are the worst (some not all). I give it up to the asian women cuz they are very hard working and they all stick together as a race and help each other out. But the black women look at you funny, attitudes, don't help each other out (crab in the barrel mentality) and try to look down at you. But soon as they need some help, see you in your weekend car; not just your everyday car or see what they can get off of you they want to start talking to you, so you can help them out. But when you don't, your just a typical uncle tom sell out nig**.

It's sad that people can't understand why Keyshia wrote this. She wrote this cuz she asked a nig** for some money and he didn't give it to her. So she got mad and went on twitter, so she can get other gold diggers on her side to make her self fell good. How do you think she got all they money to start her lipstick line, Black people as a whole need to step up and stop begging for money.

Catch Up Newbies BOSS B*TCH or BIG BURD!!? Keyshia Dior THROWS BROKE FELLAS Underneath The BUS!!!! exondus's Avatar
    Liked
    69 times

Quote Originally Posted by SourMilk View Post
    Man I love black women but sometimes I'm like wtf is up with black women these days. I work with nothing but asians, whites, hispanics and a few blacks and the black women are the worst (some not all). I give it up to the asian women cuz they are very hard working and they all stick together as a race and help each other out. But the black women look at you funny, attitudes, don't help each other out (crab in the barrel mentality) and try to look down at you. But soon as they need some help, see you in your weekend car; not just your everyday car or see what they can get off of you they want to start talking to you, so you can help them out. But when you don't, your just a typical uncle tom sell out nig**.

It's sad that people can't understand why Keyshia wrote this. She wrote this cuz she asked a nig** for some money and he didn't give it to her. So she got mad and went on twitter, so she can get other gold diggers on her side to make her self fell good. How do you think she got all they money to start her lipstick line, Black people as a whole need to step up and stop begging for money.
    I fully agree SM, I must tell u that its this sh*t that keeps me up at night cuz i got a 5 yr old daughter and I really want her to know the value of cash cuz I believe that if she gets it, then she would understand that only when she makes her own would she be happy. I know it sounds far fetched but I work in TV and I see sistas selling themselves so cheap, I see niccas bow to their demands and somehow we keep moving father from establishing a black generation that we can all be proud of. On the flip side though I met a chick who is the opposite, niccas mac her for her cash, she ain't rich but she was raised to work for herself, she makes poor male choices and then niccas just keep takin' - I once heard that her dude wouldn't return her calls cuz she ain't bought him a PS3

Liked
    834 times

... niccas just keep takin' - I once heard that her dude wouldn't return her calls cuz she ain't bought him a PS3
    WTF? that's a whole 'nother story...when you got grown men demanding sh!t like this from a woman...it's hard to believe that we're ever going to "overcome" with these types of "men" and "women" holding our race back...we're doing it to ourselves

Thank God 4 That White! BOSS B*TCH or BIG BURD!!? Keyshia Dior THROWS BROKE FELLAS Underneath The BUS!!!! hustleman's Avatar
    Liked
    14 times

Quote Originally Posted by HulkSmash View Post
    This coming from a video ho turned what? Lipstick maker?bitch please... She's fine and all but that side shaved head business and those wack ass lipstick colors are way past their 15 minutes... She'll be irrelevant before u know it...

One minute these chicks got it all, independent, don't need a man's cuz they got their own... Next minute it's all about what a man needs to do for them... Need to make up their mind a$$ bitches... Ol I wanna live my life thru whatever song is on the radio right now a$$ bitches
    Quote Originally Posted by SourMilk View Post

I fully agree SM, I must tell u that its this sh*t that keeps me up at night cuz i got a 5 yr old daughter and I really want her to know the value of cash cuz I believe that if she gets it, then she would understand that only when she makes her own would she be happy. I know it sounds far fetched but I work in TV and I see sistas selling themselves so cheap, I see niccas bow to their demands and somehow we keep moving father from establishing a black generation that we can all be proud of. On the flip side though I met a chick who is the opposite, niccas mac her for her cash, she ain't rich but she was raised to work for herself, she makes poor male choices and then niccas just keep takin' - I once heard that her dude wouldn't return her calls cuz she ain't bought him a PS3
    WTF? that's a whole 'nother story...when you got grown men demanding sh!t like this from a woman...it's hard to believe that we're ever going to "overcome" with these types of "men" and "women" holding our race back...we're doing it to ourselves

these BROKE A*S NIGGAS feel insulted

damn... this one hit a nerve

we got HulkSmash reappearing outta no where to get this off his chest

you broke ass niggas couldn't buy the mini-bar!

THANK GOD FOR THAT WHITTTTTEEEE!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast