Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AMBER ROSE NEKKID (AGAIN).... NICE PERKY ROUND Fun Bag TIDDIES!

Product of Determination AMBER ROSE NEKKID (AGAIN).... NICE PERKY ROUND Fun Bag TIDDIES! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default AMBER ROSE NEKKID (AGAIN).... NICE PERKY ROUND Fun Bag TIDDIES!

previously

...and you wifed her/ I put the rubber on tighter

Wiz-Amber-Rose

Member AMBER ROSE NEKKID (AGAIN).... NICE PERKY ROUND Fun Bag TIDDIES! cdrew's Avatar
    Liked
    81 times

I don't care what anybody says she sexy a hoe non the less but still sexy. I will go as far as to say that I will take her to one of my family reunions but we are over before Christmas.
    Like Rosa Parks we Riding!!!

Product of Determination AMBER ROSE NEKKID (AGAIN).... NICE PERKY ROUND Fun Bag TIDDIES! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by cdrew View Post
    I don't care what anybody says she sexy a hoe non the less but still sexy. I will go as far as to say that I will take her to one of my family reunions but we are over before Christmas.
    simp.

Catch Up Newbies AMBER ROSE NEKKID (AGAIN).... NICE PERKY ROUND Fun Bag TIDDIES! atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    simp.

Man, 95% of fine women got pics like this somewhere. The only bitch in this situation in Kanye for leaking the pics when he saw her and Wiz really liked one another.

Opp, if you've ever taken a woman to a family reunion, she's probably got pics out there. She just not fine enough for everybody to want to see them...lol!

Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    Man, 95% of fine women got pics like this somewhere. The only bitch in this situation in Kanye for leaking the pics when he saw her and Wiz really liked one another.

Opp, if you've ever taken a woman to a family reunion, she's probably got pics out there. She just not fine enough for everybody to want to see them...lol!
    I never took a woman to a family reunion

Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post

oh... and ur right... 95% of women do have pics like this... difference is Amber is a gold diggin former stripping dike cigarette smoking hoar.

Dice City Kid AMBER ROSE NEKKID (AGAIN).... NICE PERKY ROUND Fun Bag TIDDIES! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    oh... and ur right... 95% of women do have pics like this... difference is Amber is a gold diggin former stripping dike cigarette smoking hoar.

gold wrappers(big box).....check
    horny goat weed....check
    patron anejo chilled....check
    twin pack of newports....check
    couple of fiji waters....check

IM GOIN IN

Catch Up Newbies AMBER ROSE NEKKID (AGAIN).... NICE PERKY ROUND Fun Bag TIDDIES! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

id break her ass in and skeet on dem ta ta's. shes a bad one

Member AMBER ROSE NEKKID (AGAIN).... NICE PERKY ROUND Fun Bag TIDDIES! cdrew's Avatar
    Liked
    81 times

Man like an old head told me a long time ago "One mans wife is another mans hoe just depending on when he caught her". So as far as taking her to family reunion I'm just insuring that I'm smashing from Jan.1 to June 17th or whenever other people family has their gathering. She only there to make me look good see Yeezy taught me too
    Like Rosa Parks we Riding!!!

Dice City Kid AMBER ROSE NEKKID (AGAIN).... NICE PERKY ROUND Fun Bag TIDDIES! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by cdrew View Post
    Man like an old head told me a long time ago "One mans wife is another mans hoe just depending on when he caught her". So as far as taking her to family reunion I'm just insuring that I'm smashing from Jan.1 to June 17th or whenever other people family has their gathering. She only there to make me look good see Yeezy taught me too

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast