Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SAY IT AIN'T SO!! Reports Confirm Lil Wayne Was Wearing Women's JEGGINGS During VMA Performance!!!

Member SAY IT AIN'T SO!! Reports Confirm Lil Wayne Was Wearing Women's JEGGINGS During VMA Performance!!!
    Liked
    22 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    man fags can dress....that's where i get my fashion tips from....i don't wear leggings or skinny jeans but people think i'm gay all of the time...i tell em swag up and watch your lady

Catch Up Newbies SAY IT AIN'T SO!! Reports Confirm Lil Wayne Was Wearing Women's JEGGINGS During VMA Performance!!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by SourMilk View Post
    Man me and my boi was just talking about how these catz are dressing gay these days and are acting more feminine and how I miss those big white t days & throw back jersey days. Man a fresh white was an outfit, man you had a fresh cut and a fresh white t; man you felt like the king of the world until you spilled some purple drank on your shirt. One thing I can say the only straight leg jeans I will only wear are Levi's 501 shrink to fit jeans. One thing I can say is that NYC and Cali always have wore the 501's the south just started wearing Levi's.
    bold is the truth

Catch Up Newbies SAY IT AIN'T SO!! Reports Confirm Lil Wayne Was Wearing Women's JEGGINGS During VMA Performance!!! SourMilk's Avatar
    Liked
    385 times

man fags can dress....that's where i get my fashion tips from....i don't wear leggings or skinny jeans but people think i'm gay all of the time...i tell em swag up and watch your lady
    Ummm man Ish, that didn't sound so good. I understand dressing nice, but I don't understand they dressing nice and looking gay. But on the real there is going to be some simple minded dum*** kid that is going to start wearing some jeggings, just like how all these low self esteem girls were cutting their hair like cassie and looked like s*** and then they realized that black hair does not grow as fast as white hair and now they feel stupid .

Catch Up Newbies SAY IT AIN'T SO!! Reports Confirm Lil Wayne Was Wearing Women's JEGGINGS During VMA Performance!!! atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

One thing I can say is that NYC and Cali always have wore the 501's the south just started wearing Levi's.
    Man, milk I usually agree with you but what you just said is bullsh!t. The south has always rocked the Levi's even when cats up north were calling us country for it (while at the same time wearing Lee's from Target).

Dice City Kid SAY IT AIN'T SO!! Reports Confirm Lil Wayne Was Wearing Women's JEGGINGS During VMA Performance!!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

man gay dudes can dress....PERIOD...i'm EXTREMELY confident in my hetero-sexuality...im pretty metro though

Thank God 4 That White! SAY IT AIN'T SO!! Reports Confirm Lil Wayne Was Wearing Women's JEGGINGS During VMA Performance!!! hustleman's Avatar
    Liked
    14 times

If everyone is calling and thinking your gay maybe you need to take a look at the man in the mirror you fukking puzzy.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoss View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by imsoh0od View Post
    Ummm man Ish, that didn't sound so good. I understand dressing nice, but I don't understand they dressing nice and looking gay. But on the real there is going to be some simple minded dum*** kid that is going to start wearing some jeggings, just like how all these low self esteem girls were cutting their hair like cassie and looked like s*** and then they realized that black hair does not grow as fast as white hair and now they feel stupid .
    Thank God 4 That WHITTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEE!

Dice City Kid SAY IT AIN'T SO!! Reports Confirm Lil Wayne Was Wearing Women's JEGGINGS During VMA Performance!!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by hustleman View Post
    If everyone is calling and thinking your gay maybe you need to take a look at the man in the mirror you fukking puzzy.

Thank God 4 That BLAAAAAAACCCCKKKK!!!!
    TAKE YO HO AZZ BACK TO THE TRAP HOUSE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12