Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SAY IT AIN'T SO!! Reports Confirm Lil Wayne Was Wearing Women's JEGGINGS During VMA Performance!!!

Product of Determination SAY IT AIN'T SO!! Reports Confirm Lil Wayne Was Wearing Women's JEGGINGS During VMA Performance!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default SAY IT AIN'T SO!! Reports Confirm Lil Wayne Was Wearing Women's JEGGINGS During VMA Performance!!!

SAY IT AIN'T SO!! Reports Confirm Lil Wayne Was Wearing Women's JEGGINGS During VMA Performance!!!

The leggings are made by Tripp NYC, who confirm of their Facebook page that Weezy was rocking their leopard print pants, which retail for $44.
    Previously: Lil Wayne 2011 MTV VMAs Outfit -- TIGHT Animal-Printed SPANDEX Pants

Catch Up Newbies SAY IT AIN'T SO!! Reports Confirm Lil Wayne Was Wearing Women's JEGGINGS During VMA Performance!!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

it wouldnt surprise me he kissed baby ie his daddy. and he been spiraling out of control.

Member SAY IT AIN'T SO!! Reports Confirm Lil Wayne Was Wearing Women's JEGGINGS During VMA Performance!!!
    Liked
    22 times

this aint nothin new...weezy F baby been homo

Catch Up Newbies SAY IT AIN'T SO!! Reports Confirm Lil Wayne Was Wearing Women's JEGGINGS During VMA Performance!!!
    Liked
    320 times

this is what the rap game is all about a bunch of homo thugs, smh. dayumn i miss biggie and pac the good ole days, not this **** we have to listen too now a days, yeah looking at you young money.

New Arrival SAY IT AIN'T SO!! Reports Confirm Lil Wayne Was Wearing Women's JEGGINGS During VMA Performance!!!
    Liked
    7 times

all i got to say is...thats the gayest **** i ever seen...

And..How may I help you? SAY IT AIN'T SO!! Reports Confirm Lil Wayne Was Wearing Women's JEGGINGS During VMA Performance!!! TaliciousVille's Avatar
    Liked
    41 times

He gives new meaning to the word Rapper!

Catch Up Newbies SAY IT AIN'T SO!! Reports Confirm Lil Wayne Was Wearing Women's JEGGINGS During VMA Performance!!! SourMilk's Avatar
    Liked
    385 times

Man me and my boi was just talking about how these catz are dressing gay these days and are acting more feminine and how I miss those big white t days & throw back jersey days. Man a fresh white was an outfit, man you had a fresh cut and a fresh white t; man you felt like the king of the world until you spilled some red drink on your shirt. One thing I can say the only straight leg jeans I will only wear are Levi's 501 shrink to fit jeans. One thing I can say is that NYC and Cali always have wore the 501's the south just started wearing Levi's.

Dice City Kid SAY IT AIN'T SO!! Reports Confirm Lil Wayne Was Wearing Women's JEGGINGS During VMA Performance!!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

man fags can dress....that's where i get my fashion tips from....i don't wear leggings or skinny jeans but people think i'm gay all of the time...i tell em swag up and watch your lady

Catch Up Newbies SAY IT AIN'T SO!! Reports Confirm Lil Wayne Was Wearing Women's JEGGINGS During VMA Performance!!! TheBoss's Avatar
    Liked
    5 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    man fags can dress....that's where i get my fashion tips from....i don't wear leggings or skinny jeans but people think i'm gay all of the time...i tell em swag up and watch your lady

Leave tough guys tied to a brick in the ocean..........

Product of Determination SAY IT AIN'T SO!! Reports Confirm Lil Wayne Was Wearing Women's JEGGINGS During VMA Performance!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    man fags can dress....that's where i get my fashion tips from....i don't wear leggings or skinny jeans but people think i'm gay all of the time... i tell em swag up and watch your lady

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast