Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: I'M LOST FOR WORDS!!! DEELISHIS Took It THERE ON US and LET's THE BOOTY BREATHE!!

Product of Determination I'M LOST FOR WORDS!!! DEELISHIS Took It THERE ON US and LET's THE BOOTY BREATHE!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Wink I'M LOST FOR WORDS!!! DEELISHIS Took It THERE ON US and LET's THE BOOTY BREATHE!!

zb7nl

2n9dz

h8i

Catch Up Newbies I'M LOST FOR WORDS!!! DEELISHIS Took It THERE ON US and LET's THE BOOTY BREATHE!!
    Liked
    320 times

You not the only one Opp, but ill say it again, all i want for her to do is sit on my damn face please

Dice City Kid I'M LOST FOR WORDS!!! DEELISHIS Took It THERE ON US and LET's THE BOOTY BREATHE!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by lilraven27 View Post
    You not the only one Opp, but ill say it again, all i want for her to do is sit on my damn face please
    after you get done simpin....send her over so that i can knock it out the frame properly

New Arrival I'M LOST FOR WORDS!!! DEELISHIS Took It THERE ON US and LET's THE BOOTY BREATHE!!
    Liked
    7 times

i totally agree...ima beat it up too..but dont act like u wouldnt put yo face in it..lol..cuz i am...

Member I'M LOST FOR WORDS!!! DEELISHIS Took It THERE ON US and LET's THE BOOTY BREATHE!! cdrew's Avatar
    Liked
    81 times

Only place she can sit is my lap but I will give her some head shots on my way ou
    Like Rosa Parks we Riding!!!