Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: THE PREGNANCY of Beyonce (29 Yrs Old) by Jay-Z (41 Yrs Old) -- ACCIDENTALLY or PLANNED?!!!

Product of Determination THE PREGNANCY of Beyonce (29 Yrs Old) by Jay-Z (41 Yrs Old) -- ACCIDENTALLY or PLANNED?!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Question THE PREGNANCY of Beyonce (29 Yrs Old) by Jay-Z (41 Yrs Old) -- ACCIDENTALLY or PLANNED?!!!

Yes, I know... make the ---> faces.

Do ya'll think Jay-Z planned to get Beyonce pregnant or did they plan this out? Jay-Z suppose to be going on tour with Kanye West... how he gonna be there to support Beyonce these upcoming months?

And what about when the baby is born... they both said they don't want a nanny to basically rise the child.

Although, Jay-Z is about to be 42 years old... his career wasn't slowing down, neither is Beyonce's career at 29 years old (turning 30 years old next week).

Jay-Z definitely wanted this baby more than Beyonce. Did he knock her up intentionally 3-4 months ago on their 3rd wedding anniversary (4/4/11) getaway?

Cuz he was tired of waiting and his sperm count is drying up? He already got 42 years on this kid...

Did Alicia Keys' pregnancy have an influence on Beyonce's decision -- that it'll be okay? Alicia Keys' was still performing, the media didn't go too crazy on her privacy, and she bounced back pretty quickly after dropping Swizzy's puppy.

Catch Up Newbies THE PREGNANCY of Beyonce (29 Yrs Old) by Jay-Z (41 Yrs Old) -- ACCIDENTALLY or PLANNED?!!! jv1080's Avatar
    Liked
    80 times

I never believed Beyonce's reported age anyway, but I do think they got a plan for how they will handle the pregnancy.

Catch Up Newbies THE PREGNANCY of Beyonce (29 Yrs Old) by Jay-Z (41 Yrs Old) -- ACCIDENTALLY or PLANNED?!!! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

i agree, JV, if beyonce is "29" so is my momma
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies THE PREGNANCY of Beyonce (29 Yrs Old) by Jay-Z (41 Yrs Old) -- ACCIDENTALLY or PLANNED?!!! TIGERSIN's Avatar
    Liked
    481 times