Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

H I D E


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Portia Jenkins | @BeautyP | Portia THE BODY -- 99.5% REAL Puerto Rican Italian Black THICKNESS POWERHOUSE!! (RIGHT CLICK MATERIAL!!!)

  1. #1
    Product of Determination Opportunist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    22,031
    Liked
    5400 times

    Wink Portia Jenkins | @BeautyP | Portia THE BODY -- 99.5% REAL Puerto Rican Italian Black THICKNESS POWERHOUSE!! (RIGHT CLICK MATERIAL!!!)

    Portia Jenkins | @BeautyP | Portia THE BODY -- 99.5% REAL Puerto Rican Italian Black THICKNESS POWERHOUSE!! (RIGHT CLICK MATERIAL!!!)
















































    wit all dat azz... She can't dance for sh*t tho


  2. #2
    Product of Determination Opportunist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    22,031
    Liked
    5400 times

    Default



    the missing .5 comes from this pic ^^^^ She shouting its all REAL.... is it possible for a booty to be shape perfectly like that?

  3. #3
    Catch Up Newbies TIGERSIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    1,755
    Liked
    481 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post

  4. #4
    Member SCOOTYBLACK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    CHICAGO, IL
    Posts
    168
    Liked
    91 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post


    the missing .5 comes from this pic ^^^^ She shouting its all REAL.... is it possible for a booty to be shape perfectly like that?
    MMMMMMMM....I DOUBT IT

  5. #5
    Dice City Kid ishuz702's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV..."Dice City"
    Posts
    6,975
    Liked
    1571 times

    Default

    prolly dumb as a box of rocks

  6. #6
    HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    BrOoKlYn
    Posts
    1,445
    Liked
    245 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post


    the missing .5 comes from this pic ^^^^ She shouting its all REAL.... is it possible for a booty to be shape perfectly like that?
    Yeah its very possible opp look at scootyblack she cakingish said she probably dumb as a bag of rockbut as long as she bends ova and let ME makes it BOUNCE&SHAKE&FART its all good for me *REALTALK*

  7. #7
    Product of Determination Opportunist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    22,031
    Liked
    5400 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ToPnOtCh View Post
    Yeah its very possible opp look at scootyblack she cakingish said she probably dumb as a bag of rockbut as long as she bends ova and let ME makes it BOUNCE&SHAKE&FART its all good for me *REALTALK*
    lol... don't scare scooty away now

  8. #8
    Catch Up Newbies SourMilk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Bad bitches and cold drinks
    Posts
    498
    Liked
    385 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    prolly dumb as a box of rocks
    On the real ish is probably right, she cute as f*** and I'll smash that with out and second though; but you can tell this chick still lives at home with her parents, cuz you can tell when you look at all her twitpics cuz there either in the same dressing room, the same walmart 15.00 stand up wall mirror that's on the floor or in the same department store. It's all good but at lease she not talking that keyshia dior boss bi*** bull s***.

  9. #9
    Product of Determination Opportunist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    22,031
    Liked
    5400 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SourMilk View Post
    On the real ish is probably right, she cute as f*** and I'll smash that with out and second though; but you can tell this chick still lives at home with her parents, cuz you can tell when you look at all her twitpics cuz there either in the same dressing room, the same walmart 15.00 stand up wall mirror that's on the floor or in the same department store. It's all good but at lease she not talking that keyshia dior boss bi*** bull s***.
    keyshia done scar'd our members

  10. #10
    Member SCOOTYBLACK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    CHICAGO, IL
    Posts
    168
    Liked
    91 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SourMilk View Post
    On the real ish is probably right, she cute as f*** and I'll smash that with out and second though; but you can tell this chick still lives at home with her parents, cuz you can tell when you look at all her twitpics cuz there either in the same dressing room, the same walmart 15.00 stand up wall mirror that's on the floor or in the same department store. It's all good but at lease she not talking that keyshia dior boss bi*** bull s***.
    IF EVERYBODY IS A BOSS...WHO'S WORKING???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-11-2012, 11:44 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-22-2012, 12:55 AM
  3. CALL ME CRAZY But... Portia JENKINS's Body... THAT LOWER HALF is SECOND TO NONE!!!
    By Opportunist in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-11-2012, 05:41 PM
  4. Portia Jenkins aka Portia THE BODY SNAPS 1 QUICK SEXY Photo In The LADIES ROOM!!
    By Opportunist in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-13-2011, 01:18 PM
  5. Portia Jenkins aka Portia THE BODY LIKES Her BOTTOM HALF... What About U?!
    By Opportunist in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-29-2011, 08:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •