Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***





Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: LOOK UP into the tank and tell me what you see...

  1. #1
    Product of Determination LOOK UP into the tank and tell me what you see... Opportunist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    20,573
    Liked
    5400 times

    Default LOOK UP into the tank and tell me what you see...

    I took the following pic at the Georgia Aquarium... LOOK UP into the tank and tell me what you see... basic thinkers exit this way --->

    IMG-20110827-00045

    IMG-20110827-00045

  2. #2
    New Arrival
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    14
    Liked
    5 times

    Default

    what is it

  3. #3
    Product of Determination LOOK UP into the tank and tell me what you see... Opportunist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    20,573
    Liked
    5400 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by black91 View Post
    what is it
    ...is that really your 1st post.

  4. #4
    New Arrival
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    14
    Liked
    5 times

    Default

    hell yea i did something wrong

  5. #5
    Catch Up Newbies LOOK UP into the tank and tell me what you see... atalien69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,629
    Liked
    834 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    ...is that really your 1st post.

  6. #6
    Dice City Kid LOOK UP into the tank and tell me what you see... ishuz702's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV..."Dice City"
    Posts
    6,730
    Liked
    1571 times

    Default

    i see that fish at the bottom droppin an sbd(silent but deadly) he bout to clear that whole tank out

  7. #7
    Catch Up Newbies LOOK UP into the tank and tell me what you see... TightLipped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,296
    Liked
    1033 times

    Default

    a big flat head fish with lil fis swimmin around him...
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

  8. #8
    Product of Determination LOOK UP into the tank and tell me what you see... Opportunist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    20,573
    Liked
    5400 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    i see that fish at the bottom droppin an sbd(silent but deadly) he bout to clear that whole tank out
    Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post
    a big flat head fish with lil fis swimmin around him...
    Quote Originally Posted by black91 View Post
    what is it
    NO FOOLS!!

    I see little fish tryna swim with the big Shark. The big shark is greedy and eats the lil fish food. The big shark runs it and the little fish doesn't get notice. But one day the lil fish will be big enough to carry its own weight and compete with the big fish.

    or u can take it the other way if ya noticed the piranha... it may not be a shark but that lil motherf*cka is just as deadly -- U Better RESPECT It.

    This is a ocean (tank) of limitless opportunity!


  9. #9
    Catch Up Newbies LOOK UP into the tank and tell me what you see... atalien69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,629
    Liked
    834 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    NO FOOLS!!

    I see little fish tryna swim with the big Shark. The big shark is greedy and eats the lil fish food. The big shark runs it and the little fish doesn't get notice. But one day the lil fish will be big enough to carry its own weight and compete with the big fish.

    or u can take it the other way if ya noticed the piranha... it may not be a shark but that lil motherf*cka is just as deadly -- U Better RESPECT It.

    This is a ocean (tank) of limitless opportunity!

    You've over-analyzed what's happening in the fish tank...the big fish is a whale shark and doesn't feed on fish...only plankton and algae. So the little fish have no fear of the big fish. Kind of like a woman getting naked in front of a gay man...they'll do it cuz they have no fear that the gay man is gonna "take to coochie" ...

  10. #10
    Dice City Kid LOOK UP into the tank and tell me what you see... ishuz702's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV..."Dice City"
    Posts
    6,730
    Liked
    1571 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    You've over-analyzed what's happening in the fish tank...the big fish is a whale shark and doesn't feed on fish...only plankton and algae. So the little fish have no fear of the big fish. Kind of like a woman getting naked in front of a gay man...they'll do it cuz they have no fear that the gay man is gonna "take to coochie" ...
    tell me ya'll ain't see the fish with the bg'z though

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Tahiry On the SET of A NEW VIDEO with TANK
    By Opportunist in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-04-2013, 05:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •