Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: It's OFFICIAL!!! Lastarya Is BETTER OFF FULLY CLOTHED!! (HOUSE WIFE STATUS!!)

Product of Determination It's OFFICIAL!!! Lastarya Is BETTER OFF FULLY CLOTHED!! (HOUSE WIFE STATUS!!) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Wink It's OFFICIAL!!! Lastarya Is BETTER OFF FULLY CLOTHED!! (HOUSE WIFE STATUS!!)

7vffq''

81qpb

Catch Up Newbies It's OFFICIAL!!! Lastarya Is BETTER OFF FULLY CLOTHED!! (HOUSE WIFE STATUS!!) screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

you really think she gone be housewife,its only a matter of time before she be back to making rump shaking videos again and get back to her fans "which include me" and to the strip clubs i mean opp where are the backshots??

HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK It's OFFICIAL!!! Lastarya Is BETTER OFF FULLY CLOTHED!! (HOUSE WIFE STATUS!!) ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Liked
    245 times

U MIGHT BE RIGHT ON DIS 1 OPP

Catch Up Newbies It's OFFICIAL!!! Lastarya Is BETTER OFF FULLY CLOTHED!! (HOUSE WIFE STATUS!!)
    Liked
    320 times

First you say lady gaga is fuckable now u say lastarya, LASTARYA is better off Clothed, with all due respect your off your damn rocker brother. She look good no doubt but i rather her half nekkid.

Product of Determination It's OFFICIAL!!! Lastarya Is BETTER OFF FULLY CLOTHED!! (HOUSE WIFE STATUS!!) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by lilraven27 View Post
    First you say lady gaga is fuckable now u say lastarya, LASTARYA is better off Clothed, with all due respect your off your damn rocker brother. She look good no doubt but i rather her half nekkid.
    i had to laugh at that

New Arrival
    Liked
    2 times

you really think she gone be housewife,its only a matter of time before she be back to making rump shaking videos again and get back to her fans "which include me" and to the strip clubs i mean opp where are the backshots??[/QUOTE]

Lets hope so.

I'm never gonna get to see her perform (im in the UK) and I can't understand why no naked pictures of her have ever surfaced.

Catch Up Newbies It's OFFICIAL!!! Lastarya Is BETTER OFF FULLY CLOTHED!! (HOUSE WIFE STATUS!!) exondus's Avatar
    Liked
    69 times

on the spot Opp. She is a definite housewife, plus she can get rid of those pants whenever possible to reveal her monstrous assets.
    Kcuf, I envy the man that's gonna get to sleep with his hand clasping that *ss every nite.

Dice City Kid It's OFFICIAL!!! Lastarya Is BETTER OFF FULLY CLOTHED!! (HOUSE WIFE STATUS!!) ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

now this this is one of the occasions when the homie's not doin it right.....i'm sure he found him a ho that he like....but you can't make a ho a housewife

Catch Up Newbies It's OFFICIAL!!! Lastarya Is BETTER OFF FULLY CLOTHED!! (HOUSE WIFE STATUS!!) atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    now this this is one of the occasions when the homie's not doin it right.....i'm sure he found him a ho that he like....but you can't make a ho a housewife
    Man when will you cats learn...every housewife has been a ho for somebody...you just haven't found the pics/videos yet

New Arrival
    Liked
    1 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    CLASSIC.. LOL..