Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How All the "SEXY" got started....Eye Candy, "the Old School Drop"

Catch Up Newbies How All the "SEXY" got started....Eye Candy, "the Old School Drop" TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post

this that old skool playboy photos here no airbrushing. love the pics tl but umm who is on the cover of jive n/m i seen in it in the corner mad props
    screwie :) glad u like the pics, the small print on the over says her name is "Annette Williams" sry, not sure what else she actually did :( beside bein a total hottie ;)
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies How All the "SEXY" got started....Eye Candy, "the Old School Drop" TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Im really gald you guys appreciated the post it was inevitable that REAL men could naturally do nothing but admire REAL beauty......somebody tell hustle-toddler and all the slicone makers that i said : women were sensual and beautiful waaaaaaay before this plastic madness.... i swear i had a gym teacher with a butt like Buffys before implants even came out!

Catch Up Newbies How All the "SEXY" got started....Eye Candy, "the Old School Drop" screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post
    Im really gald you guys appreciated the post it was inevitable that REAL men could naturally do nothing but admire REAL beauty......somebody tell hustle-toddler and all the slicone makers that i said : women were sensual and beautiful waaaaaaay before this plastic madness.... i swear i had a gym teacher with a butt like Buffys before implants even came out!
    you wouldnt happen to have a pic of her would you?

Catch Up Newbies How All the "SEXY" got started....Eye Candy, "the Old School Drop" atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Hustle-toddler is epitome of coon and a keyboard thug to boot. Response about being a hustler and a gangsta who will peel my cap coming in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1....

Just tryna make it.... How All the "SEXY" got started....Eye Candy, "the Old School Drop" airforce318's Avatar
    Liked
    338 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    Well done, maam...Pam Grier, Vanity and the Jive Magazine covergirl killed it.
    basically
    I'm just tryna make it.... Follow me on twitter @CombThemNaps

Dice City Kid How All the "SEXY" got started....Eye Candy, "the Old School Drop" ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    Hustle-toddler is epitome of coon and a keyboard thug to boot. Response about being a hustler and a gangsta who will peel my cap coming in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1....
    hustleman is not real.....brilliant play on the world's illz however

Liked
    1033 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    you wouldnt happen to have a pic of her would you?
    All i could find was a better quality pic sorry...this sounds like a job for ....Investigator Opp

Catch Up Newbies How All the "SEXY" got started....Eye Candy, "the Old School Drop" atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

All i could find was a better quality pic sorry...this sounds like a job for ....Investigator Opp

This is someone's 68-75 year old grandma/great-grandma now...i bet she'd get a kick out of all of us young cat's comments (the respectful ones, anyway)

Liked
    1033 times

did anyone ever find this lady

Catch Up Newbies How All the "SEXY" got started....Eye Candy, "the Old School Drop" screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

did anyone ever find this lady
    tl i thought you was gone double back and make a thread of the old school chick.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast