Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: mayweather vs ortiz who you got for this bout

Catch Up Newbies mayweather vs ortiz who you got for this bout screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

lol at hbo taking down the video. but he head butted em twice when a ref says fight you fight not say aww man come here and let me hug you and kiss you on the cheek. cheap shot nope not at all, the hea butt was a cheap shot though thats pretty boy floyd you cant be messing that mane face up he to for that i would have like to see it go a lil longer ortiz threw some good shots not alot mayweather still got that speed and his defense on point."hands down man down"

did anybody see how he talked to dude at the end of the fight?? ole boy was like if i was 50 yrs younger and he had that real nervous laugh and looking over his shoulder

Product of Determination mayweather vs ortiz who you got for this bout Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERSIN View Post
    mayweather would have won anyway people saying it was a sucker punch but i just think mayweather is the better fighter and victor tryed to headbutt what if he headbutted mayweather and cut him thats what i think he was trying to do, he started playing dirty by trying to headbutt, its boxing victor should have kept his hands up if the ref says fight you put your hands up and get ready!
    '

tigersin just summed it up... Victor Ortiz tried to headbutt or rammed his head into Mayweather's chin... if he connected with that dirty moved... mayweather night would've been messed up.

Product of Determination mayweather vs ortiz who you got for this bout Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

also Victor was too happy to have just lost the fight...

glass jaw nicca... only wanted 2 mil

Liked
    5400 times

3:15 referee says LET's Go!

Catch Up Newbies mayweather vs ortiz who you got for this bout SourMilk's Avatar
    Liked
    385 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    Victor... who wanna put up a G against me?
    Opp u lucky I'm not a betting man cuz I would be the new owner of hiphopstan ...But, Man I'm not lying; when Ortiz got knocked out I was dancing, yelling, jumping, slamming chairs, high-fiving my fellow black brothers. Man I have not been that excited since obama won lol. On the real, if mayweather headbutted ortiz and ortiz did the same thing, they would be cheering and happy; not calling it a sucker punch.

Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by SourMilk View Post
    , if mayweather headbutted ortiz and ortiz did the same thing, they would be cheering and happy; not calling it a sucker punch.
    yup.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12