Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTF!! Who DOES THAT???! Draya Wearing A SPANX as an OUTFIT To The CLUB!!!

Product of Determination WTF!! Who DOES THAT???! Draya Wearing A SPANX as an OUTFIT To The CLUB!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Thumbs down WTF!! Who DOES THAT???! Draya Wearing A SPANX as an OUTFIT To The CLUB!!!

draya wearing a spanx as an outfit

draya-michele-serving-drinks

22-6

21-7

Dice City Kid WTF!! Who DOES THAT???! Draya Wearing A SPANX as an OUTFIT To The CLUB!!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

draya is so wack.....she came up though.....can't hate

Catch Up Newbies WTF!! Who DOES THAT???! Draya Wearing A SPANX as an OUTFIT To The CLUB!!!
    Liked
    320 times

see something like this will create a new trend, i rather this then the saggy pants trend, she still looks good.

Catch Up Newbies WTF!! Who DOES THAT???! Draya Wearing A SPANX as an OUTFIT To The CLUB!!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

i didnt know she was on b-ball wives.. i was like ok. friend said she been a jump off to alot of ballers . i was like oh well they make the world go around i got the shaq face

Catch Up Newbies WTF!! Who DOES THAT???! Draya Wearing A SPANX as an OUTFIT To The CLUB!!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

in this one she almost favors ciara

Dice City Kid WTF!! Who DOES THAT???! Draya Wearing A SPANX as an OUTFIT To The CLUB!!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

reserved for drowning kids right before she swallows....dat about it

Butter Pecan Puerto Rican WTF!! Who DOES THAT???! Draya Wearing A SPANX as an OUTFIT To The CLUB!!!
    Liked
    55 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    i didnt know she was on b-ball wives.. i was like ok. friend said she been a jump off to alot of ballers.
    She is the main reason why I am enjoying this season.

Too bad this board doesn't have a forum for discussing shows like this, La La's Full Court Wedding and Love & Hip Hop.

Catch Up Newbies WTF!! Who DOES THAT???! Draya Wearing A SPANX as an OUTFIT To The CLUB!!! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Quote Originally Posted by Solamente View Post
    She is the main reason why I am enjoying this season.

Too bad this board doesn't have a forum for discussing shows like this, La La's Full Court Wedding and Love & Hip Hop.
    thats when u were gone sola...we talked about love and hip hop and Emily's trifling azz ......shout out to Chrissy though that was my girl.....and as for LaLa theres nuthin to talk about, if it wasnt for the fact the Lala was so interesting to look at, there would be no show those two friends of hers are CORNY and boring....and Carmelo dont give a sh*t

and as for Bball wives LA, i second you on the Draya story line...thats the only real reason to watch....aside from Malaysia the rest of the characters have no personality
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Liked
    1571 times

la la always loox like she has a head cold....she should go to an ear nose and throat doc asap

Butter Pecan Puerto Rican WTF!! Who DOES THAT???! Draya Wearing A SPANX as an OUTFIT To The CLUB!!!
    Liked
    55 times

Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post
    thats when u were gone sola...we talked about love and hip hop and Emily's trifling azz ......shout out to Chrissy though that was my girl.....and as for LaLa theres nuthin to talk about, if it wasnt for the fact the Lala was so interesting to look at, there would be no show those two friends of hers are CORNY and boring....and Carmelo dont give a sh*t

and as for Bball wives LA, i second you on the Draya story line...thats the only real reason to watch....aside from Malaysia the rest of the characters have no personality
    Emily's trifling ass? Why? lol

She reminds me of Suzy from Basketball Wives in Miami, always starting trouble then scurrying away like a rat.

I'm going to try to find the threads and read 'em, thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast