Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***





Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: That Bald Head Sexy THICK CURVY BODY Chick -- Nya Lee -- DANCING To BEYONCE's Dance For You!

  1. #21
    Product of Determination That Bald Head Sexy THICK CURVY BODY Chick --  Nya Lee -- DANCING To BEYONCE's Dance For You! Opportunist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    20,573
    Liked
    5400 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    Thank you all who replied. This reply isn't just to OPP and sourmilk it's to anyone of interest. Firstly, let's define what a model is. According to the dictionary a model is the following:

    mod·el   /ˈmɒdl/ Show Spelled [mod-l] Show IPA noun, adjective, verb, -eled, -el·ing or ( especially British ) -elled, -el·ling.
    1. a person whose profession is posing for artists or photographers.

    1. The key word is profession. A profession is someone's occupation (job) and primary income. Modeling is not Nya's profession. Stripping is.
    2. To OPP...how dare you say 90% of models have scars? Negro stop lying. I don't know what kind of models you're talking about. Maybe you're talking about the hood chicks you see on Facebook and Twitter taking pics of their behinds with their cell phones or strippers you see posing in urban mags like Deelishes and Nya. But them posing in a magazine don't constitute them as models. They're strippers who pose in magazines 2-3 times UNPAID then go back to their day jobs.

    Real models are Victoria Secret Models and Runway models like Tyra Banks used to be who make $100,000 a year + and they don't have body scars and keloids dude like Nya or Deelishes. They're practically physically flawless. So are most Body Part Models, Playboy models and Swimsuit models. But for some reason you're stuck on the black strippers who appear in urban mags who's bodies are all scarred up from hard living who call themselves models who messed up the urban game with their physical imperfections causing confusion to the term "urban model".

    Real urban models are like Melyssa Ford who isn't scarred up. So was Ki Toy and Vida Guerra. Avonte Wright and Kia Samuel. Dude, there are so many legitimate flawless urban models it's ridiculous. Dude, stay off the urban stripping websites like woodnites entertainment where scarred up strippers who moonlight as "models" thrive.
    ...and the dictionary is your source of what "real models are"

  2. #22
    Catch Up Newbies That Bald Head Sexy THICK CURVY BODY Chick --  Nya Lee -- DANCING To BEYONCE's Dance For You! screwhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,437
    Liked
    1031 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    Thank you all who replied. This reply isn't just to OPP and sourmilk it's to anyone of interest. Firstly, let's define what a model is. According to the dictionary a model is the following:

    mod·el   /ˈmɒdl/ Show Spelled [mod-l] Show IPA noun, adjective, verb, -eled, -el·ing or ( especially British ) -elled, -el·ling.
    1. a person whose profession is posing for artists or photographers.

    1. The key word is profession. A profession is someone's occupation (job) and primary income. Modeling is not Nya's profession. Stripping is.
    2. To OPP...how dare you say 90% of models have scars? Negro stop lying. I don't know what kind of models you're talking about. Maybe you're talking about the hood chicks you see on Facebook and Twitter taking pics of their behinds with their cell phones or strippers you see posing in urban mags like Deelishes and Nya. But them posing in a magazine don't constitute them as models. They're strippers who pose in magazines 2-3 times UNPAID then go back to their day jobs.

    Real models are Victoria Secret Models and Runway models like Tyra Banks used to be who make $100,000 a year + and they don't have body scars and keloids dude like Nya or Deelishes. They're practically physically flawless. So are most Body Part Models, Playboy models and Swimsuit models. But for some reason you're stuck on the black strippers who appear in urban mags who's bodies are all scarred up from hard living who call themselves models who messed up the urban game with their physical imperfections causing confusion to the term "urban model".

    Real urban models are like Melyssa Ford who isn't scarred up. So was Ki Toy and Vida Guerra. Avonte Wright and Kia Samuel. Dude, there are so many legitimate flawless urban models it's ridiculous. Dude, stay off the urban stripping websites like woodnites entertainment where scarred up strippers who moonlight as "models" thrive.

  3. #23
    Catch Up Newbies That Bald Head Sexy THICK CURVY BODY Chick --  Nya Lee -- DANCING To BEYONCE's Dance For You! TightLipped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,296
    Liked
    1033 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

  4. #24
    Catch Up Newbies That Bald Head Sexy THICK CURVY BODY Chick --  Nya Lee -- DANCING To BEYONCE's Dance For You! TightLipped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,296
    Liked
    1033 times

    Default



    Tyra has Alopecia
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

  5. #25
    Product of Determination That Bald Head Sexy THICK CURVY BODY Chick --  Nya Lee -- DANCING To BEYONCE's Dance For You! Opportunist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    20,573
    Liked
    5400 times

    Default


  6. #26
    Catch Up Newbies That Bald Head Sexy THICK CURVY BODY Chick --  Nya Lee -- DANCING To BEYONCE's Dance For You!
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    501
    Liked
    170 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post


    Tyra has Alopecia
    If Tyra does have Alopecia that's fine for argument sake. If there are models with scars that's fine too. But this lying dumb n!gga Opp said 90% of all models have scars as if this fag has personally inspected the body of every model in the world from America to Australia, from Japan to Brazil etc. and determined that 90% of their bodies are scarred up.

    Do you realized how stupid he sounds? Why would somebody say something so fvcking stupid with no evidence, proof, statistics to back up what he said? I hate dumb n!ggas who make general statements like that.

  7. #27
    Catch Up Newbies That Bald Head Sexy THICK CURVY BODY Chick --  Nya Lee -- DANCING To BEYONCE's Dance For You!
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    501
    Liked
    170 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    ...and the dictionary is your source of what "real models are"
    Yes. And it's also my source of what a real fag you are.

    - STFU n!gga.

  8. #28
    Catch Up Newbies That Bald Head Sexy THICK CURVY BODY Chick --  Nya Lee -- DANCING To BEYONCE's Dance For You!
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    501
    Liked
    170 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    n!gga now you know you can't read. you need to quit it.

  9. #29
    Product of Determination That Bald Head Sexy THICK CURVY BODY Chick --  Nya Lee -- DANCING To BEYONCE's Dance For You! Opportunist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    20,573
    Liked
    5400 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    If Tyra does have Alopecia that's fine for argument sake. If there are models with scars that's fine too. But this lying dumb n!gga Opp said 90% of all models have scars as if this fag has personally inspected the body of every model in the world from America to Australia, from Japan to Brazil etc. and determined that 90% of their bodies are scarred up.

    Do you realized how stupid he sounds? Why would somebody say something so fvcking stupid with no evidence, proof, statistics to back up what he said? I hate dumb n!ggas who make general statements like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    Yes. And it's also my source of what a real fag you are.

    - STFU n!gga.
    your argument about "real models" was silly and now...

    That Bald Head Sexy THICK CURVY BODY Chick --  Nya Lee -- DANCING To BEYONCE's Dance For You!

  10. #30
    Catch Up Newbies That Bald Head Sexy THICK CURVY BODY Chick --  Nya Lee -- DANCING To BEYONCE's Dance For You! TightLipped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,296
    Liked
    1033 times

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    If Tyra does have Alopecia that's fine for argument sake. If there are models with scars that's fine too. But this lying dumb n!gga Opp said 90% of all models have scars as if this fag has personally inspected the body of every model in the world from America to Australia, from Japan to Brazil etc. and determined that 90% of their bodies are scarred up.

    Do you realized how stupid he sounds? Why would somebody say something so fvcking stupid with no evidence, proof, statistics to back up what he said? I hate dumb n!ggas who make general statements like that.
    i get lik this about issues (no pun intneded ishuz) like this too sometime Lloyd, i feel you
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. WINNING!!! THICK Hard Body CURVY GODDESS!!! (80+ pics)
    By Opportunist in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-12-2012, 12:53 PM
  2. More pics of That Bald Head Sexy THICK CURVY BODY Chick -- Nya Lee -- Ya'll Were FEELING!!
    By Opportunist in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-16-2011, 11:35 PM
  3. SO SEXY SOLEI- THICK A$$ BODY
    By TIGERSIN in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 07:56 PM
  4. A Few Sexy Thick Ricans, Spicy Hot Dominicans and Curvy Africans!
    By Opportunist in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-10-2010, 06:44 PM
  5. Thick as GRITS! -- More Keyshia Dior - THICK CURVY Fashion Model!
    By Opportunist in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-10-2010, 06:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •