Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: *** Weekly Sex Postions ***

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI *** Weekly Sex Postions *** Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Default Re: *** Weekly Sex Postions ***

The Fire Hydrant

This is to be done in the shower. Making love in the shower can be a great experience given that your shower isn't the size of a toilet. And when you get her inside and you get inside, you can go at her from all angles.If you can handle it, stay under the hot running water. With her facing you, raise her leg (either one) and keep it close to your waist. Considering she's likely shorter than you, you may have to bend your knees to get inside. But once you're there, it's smooth sailing.

ENJOY SAFELY

Liked
    24 times

The Hitch

You are on all fours facing away from your woman, while she lies on her back with her legs in the air. The best part of this position is that you have total control of how fast, how slow and how rough it goes. Also, because she gets easy access to your backside, anal stimulation is an easy move to throw into the mix, if you'd like. This position mostly looks out for her best interest. She can maximize stimulation of the vaginal walls by constricting the muscles in her vagina, or by opening and closing her thighs. It also facilitates the rubbing of your penis against her clitoris and, as if that weren't enough, she gets to lay back and enjoy the view!

ENJOY SAFELY

Liked
    24 times

Inverted Rear

This is another male pleasure position that makes thrusting easy. Lie down on your back and have her lie on top of you while facing the ceiling. Grab her thighs and spread her legs apart until she’s in a reverse straddle. Due to her positioning, her mobility will be limited, but yours will be relatively unencumbered. Once she’s in position, you’ll be able to thrust as deeply as you like, for as long as you like -- preferably until she’s screaming your name.
    Wild sex in this position can make it difficult for a woman to stay balanced; be sure to keep a firm hold of her thighs to help her stay on top.

ENJOY SAFELY

Liked
    24 times

Try these sexual positions of the Kama Sutra.Instead of doing the normal positions try something different and new with your partner.

The flower in bloom

Your woman draws up both of her knees until they nestle the curves of her breasts; her feet find your armpits. She cups and lifts her buttocks with her palms, spreads her thighs and places her heels next to her hips, while you caress her breasts.

Sounds difficult? Well, practice makes perfect

ENJOY SAFELY

Liked
    24 times

The ripe mango plum position

While you're kneeling beside her, let her lie on her back and raise her legs and buttocks so that her knees are near her head. Hold on to one ankle while you place the other between your legs. Lean on one knee while you keep the other leg bent and lean on your ankle. Remember, you're facing her from the side.

ENJOY SAFELY
    Last edited by Orchid; 02-12-2009 at 01:14 PM.

Liked
    24 times

Riding the horse position

While you keep yourself elevated by leaning on your hands and soles, she can face the right and place her right leg under your left leg. All the while leaning on her hand(s), she will place her other foot on your chest. She has to actively motion back and forth while you can ensure that your pelvis is always contracted for full penetration.

ENJOY SAFELY

Liked
    24 times

Blows of the planting pin position

Spread your legs in a "V" while you sit up straight. She will sit on top of you with her legs spread and leaning back on her hands. Hold on to her hips as she rocks her body back and forth on your penis.

ENJOY SAFELY

Liked
    24 times

The jewel case

Your legs should run parallel to hers, joining them from toes to thighs. Your woman can remain below you or you can lie side by side, in which case she should always be on your left.

To add a twist to the element, your thighs can be interlaced as you squeeze each other in a pulsating rhythm. This is called "The Squeeze."

ENJOY SAFELY

Liked
    24 times

Striking

Your woman is in a sitting position with raised thighs; her feet should be placed on either side of your waist. When you penetrate her, forcefully push your entire penis in and out of her.

ENJOY SAFELY

Liked
    24 times

The buffet

While she's lying on the edge of a flat, sturdy surface, withdraw your penis completely from her vaginal area, and then penetrate her wholly in one shot. Do this continuously until she reaches orgasm (chances are this shouldn't take too long).

ENJOY SAFELY

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast