Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: *** Weekly Sex Postions ***

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI *** Weekly Sex Postions *** Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Default Re: *** Weekly Sex Postions ***

Passion Propeller

You lie on top of her, entering you in traditional missionary style, but then start doing a 360-degree spin, all the while staying deep inside of her. As you rotate and thrust, have your women help guide your body around like a propeller would spin around the top of a helicopter. Make sure to lift your legs when they swing around over her head.

ENJOY SAFELY

Liked
    24 times

Pleasure Pick-Me-Up

Standing with your back against the edge of the bed (or even the washer or dryer), pick your girl up cradling her bottom and the backs of her thighs with your hands. She will have to wrap her legs around your waist (she can place her feet on the bed for support) and her arms around your neck and shoulders. As you enter her, she'll hang suspended from you, bouncing up and down with your help.

ENJOY SAFELY

Liked
    24 times

The Starfish

Sit on the floor with your arms behind you supporting your weight as your girl stretches out in front of you comfortably. She will sit on your lap with her back to you, she will place her feet firmly on the floor with her knees bent spread apart. With the two of you grinding you'll get even more pleasure if she squeezes her vaginal muscles while you make small circular rotations.

ENJOY SAFELY

Liked
    24 times

Fusion

To get into the fusion position, sit up with your legs stretched out in front of you and your arms behind you for support. Your partner should straddle you in the cowgirl position and then lean back, putting her weight on her arms behind her body. She then can rock back and forth. This G-spot position is difficult to maintain for a long time since it will tire her arms quite quickly, but trying it out is worth it since the angle and motion are great for hitting the G-spot.

ENJOY SAFELY

Liked
    24 times

The right rotation

Rotated Woman is a tantric sex position that is excellent for stimulating the G-spot. Start by lying flat on your back with her straddling you, facing away. Then she should carefully lean down until she can grab your ankles and is lying on top of you. Once in position, she can move up and down or circle her hips in a figure-8 pattern. The angle makes her vagina tighten up, so the rubbing of the penis provides intense G-spot pleasure. She may also get some clitoral stimulation in this position, so she can have the best of both worlds.

ENJOY SAFELY

Liked
    24 times

The cat

Have your woman lie on her stomach and grab hold of her ankles in your right hand and lift them high up. While you make love to her rub her face, neck and between her chest with your other hand.

ENJOY SAFELY

Liked
    24 times

The rustic

Get her to lie on her back with both her thighs pressed tightly together and make love to her, keeping your thighs outside hers. Because the vagina ends up embracing and engulfing the penis in its entirety, it becomes quite enjoyable.

ENJOY SAFELY

Liked
    24 times

Bootyful View

Sit up on the bed so that you legs are extended horizontally toward the foot of the bed. Have your girl turn around so that her back is toward you as you lower her on to you. Have her extend her legs back so that they are behind you, be sure that she is relaxed having her torso flat on the bed between your legs. The only thing you will do i sit as she slides up and down using your feet for leverage. Be sure to enjoy the view.

ENJOY SAFELY

Liked
    24 times

Bicycle

While this one may take a bit more choreography, the pleasure is certainly worth the few extra seconds it takes to bend and place your bodies in delicious ways. Have your girl lie back on the bed and place her right leg on your right shoulder. Bend her left leg and place it beside your right side. Ease forward into the honey pot and feel the sweet sensation. For some added stimulation, your partner can use her free hands for a little clit rub or to stimulate you.

ENJOY SAFELY

Liked
    24 times

Golden Gate Bridge

The only time you’ll want this bridge to fall is when she’s overcome with a heavy, pulsating orgasm. Place her on her back with a comfy, fluffy pillow under her shoulders. Kneel between her legs, keeping your knees bent at 90 degrees and guide her up toward you with your hands under her waist. Position her vagina in line with your penis and insert. Use short thrusts to penetrate and ignite her senses. She can aid you by wrapping her hands around the backs of your legs to keep you close. Long, sweeping thrusts are not recommended as your control over the motion will be compromised and the position could be lost. This might become frustrating, so keep with the short strokes -- unless you are simply too well-hung to lose your way.

ENJOY SAFELY

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast