Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: *** Weekly Sex Postions ***

Dice City Kid *** Weekly Sex Postions *** ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by Orchid View Post
    i was thinking about resurrecting this
    let's get it in

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI *** Weekly Sex Postions *** Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Well I know it's been a looooooong minute since I updated you guys with sex positions that you can try out, but I can proudly say I will get back to doing so.

The hand of God

Maradona scored this famous goal with an illegal use of the hand, so as punishment, handcuff your lover to the bed, then use both hands to give her a truly religious experience. Use one hand to gently massage her clitoris while the other penetrates her vagina like a pseudo-penis. If performed correctly, we assure you the results will be anything but controversial.

ENJOY SAFELY
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Liked
    24 times

Private lap dance

Most women love being on top for one simple reason: It makes them feel like they're in charge, and power is always a heady aphrodisiac. Being on top is not limited to one style, however. If youíre old-school, lie on your back and have her straddle your waist before lowering herself onto you; donít forget to lend her some support by holding her hips while she rides you. If your woman doesnít enjoy this style, itís likely for one of two reasons: She may feel overexposed during the act, or her legs might be a bit too short to pull it off comfortably. The easy fix for this dilemma? Move to the sofa. Sit yourself down, lean back and pull her astride you. This is definitely one of the sex positions women enjoy because it allows her to brace herself against the back of the couch, giving her excellent leverage to ride you to orgasm. She can even brace herself with one hand, leaving the other free to play with her clit.

Sex position savvy: It may be tempting to just sit back and enjoy the scenery, but if youíd like to really rock her world, tease her breasts and nipples with your tongue and trace the curve of her waist with your fingers; these moves will magnify her pleasure.

ENJOY SAFELY
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Catch Up Newbies *** Weekly Sex Postions ***
    Liked
    1 times

I couldn't wait for success, so I went ahead with out it

Catch Up Newbies *** Weekly Sex Postions *** screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

:applaud89:slept on thread right hea

Dice City Kid *** Weekly Sex Postions *** ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    :applaud89:slept on thread right hea
    true

Liked
    24 times

Doggy Leg Lift

If youíre looking to add a little extra something to doggie style, this sex position with a twist will definitely make your woman holler. Bend her over on the bed, spread her legs and lift one of her thighs. This will allow for the deepest penetration possible; simply twist your body toward hers and drape her thigh across your hip while you thrust. Your free hand can either slip into her hair for that gentle tug so many women crave, or you can use it to stimulate her clitoris. Either way, sheíll be hollering for more.

ENJOY SAFELY

an oldie but goodie
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Catch Up Newbies *** Weekly Sex Postions *** TIGERSIN's Avatar
    Liked
    481 times

Quote Originally Posted by Orchid View Post
    Doggy Leg Lift

If you’re looking to add a little extra something to doggie style, this sex position with a twist will definitely make your woman holler. Bend her over on the bed, spread her legs and lift one of her thighs. This will allow for the deepest penetration possible; simply twist your body toward hers and drape her thigh across your hip while you thrust. Your free hand can either slip into her hair for that gentle tug so many women crave, or you can use it to stimulate her clitoris. Either way, she’ll be hollering for more.

ENJOY SAFELY

an oldie but goodie

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345