Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: *** Weekly Sex Postions ***

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI *** Weekly Sex Postions *** Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Cool *** Weekly Sex Postions ***

We've all done the deed and enjoyed it but sometimes it can get boring and routine so it never hurts to excite things in the bedroom so....

Every week there will be a new sex postion that you can try out with you and partner(safely of course)

IF YOU TRIED ANY OF THE POSTIONS AND WOULD TO GIVE YOU OPINION CLICK HERE:happy002:

If you have a postions and would like to share just let me know ENJOY
    Last edited by Orchid; 01-02-2009 at 10:50 AM.
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Liked
    24 times

Default Re: *** Weekly Sex Postions ***

69 + 1

Oral sex in the 69 position is something most people enjoy -- but there’s so much more fun to be had when you add fingers and toys into the mix. Instead of laying in the traditional position, lay side to side, as this will make it easier to manipulate the toys. Start this sex position with a twist the old-fashioned way; tongue her clitoris until she’s wet and begging for penetration. Once she’s ready, maintain the oral stimulation while slipping a finger inside of her. Or, if you really want to drive her mad with lust, replace your fingers with a small vibrator; multiple orgasms are just around the corner.

ENJOY SAFELY

Liked
    24 times

Reverse Cowgirl Squat

This is one sex position with a twist that often leads to wild and rambunctious sex. Get on your knees while facing the bed’s headboard, and rest your bum on your heels. Have your woman squat over your lap while grasping the headboard; she’s going to use it for leverage as she lowers herself onto your erection. Grip the curve of her waist as she rides you -- this will help to balance her during sex. Gentle hair tugging and mild spankings are also generally appreciated, and easily accomplished, in this position.

ENJOY SAFELY

Liked
    24 times

Spoon Split

This sex position with a twist is a big favorite with many women because it feels highly intimate and very naughty at the same time. From the traditional spooning position, take her top leg and drape it across your own. This will force her thighs into a fairly widespread position, which can make even the shyest of women feel like a sexual nymph. You’ll be able to thrust deeply, while having very easy access to her clitoris. Don’t be surprised to see her thrashing about like a madwomen; sex in this position will make her feel extremely saucy.

ENJOY SAFELY

Liked
    24 times

Rocking the Cradle

With a gentle motion you can rock her world. With you on top there isn’t much your partner can do to add sensation to this position besides relax and contract her vaginal muscles. The brunt of the “work” is done by you. Lie on top of her and place her legs up over your shoulders while you rock back and forth. Some upper-body stamina is required. Firm foot placement is also a necessity to help you rock and pleasure your partner with the intoxicating motion. But make sure you don’t crush her with your weight or flatten her legs to her body. She won’t appreciate the novelty of being “rocked in a cradle” if she feels trapped underneath you.

ENJOY SAFELY

Liked
    24 times

Coital Alignment Technique

If you want to experience her writhing in pleasure beneath you, check this position out. CAT (coital alignment technique) focuses on the alignment of both you and your partner’s pelvic bones, which enables the base of your penis to rub against her clitoris. As she lies on her back, place yourself on top and enter her. Slide a couple of inches up to align your pelvic bone with hers and this will ensure the base of your penis is rubbing against her clit. Use an upward and downward sweeping motion. This is not the time to use regular in-and-out thrusting. Both of you should have your legs straight out and positioned beside or on top of one another. Your girl can bring you in deeper by wrapping her legs around your calves. Don’t forget to touch and kiss her body as this deviation from straight missionary allows for great sensual body-on-body contact.

ENJOY SAFELY

Liked
    24 times

Sit in front of me

A great position that'll help most men last longer in the sack is the "sitting inside each other" position. You sit with your legs crossed and she sits atop you doing the same and controlling the tempo. The great thing about this position is that you get to rub her back or pull her by the shoulders and suck on her breasts with ease. As well, she can bite into your neck or rub your back while you both enjoy a constant sexual pace. When you become accustomed to this situation and learn adequate penis control, then you can give her some new instructions and get her to squat up and down on your member while she uses her hands to balance herself on your knees.

ENJOY SAFELY

Liked
    24 times

Standing Rhythm

Most men have fantasized about bending a woman over the sofa and having their wicked way with her. Believe it or not, most women have fantasized about their man doing the same thing. This sex position with a twist makes the most of that fantasy and then some. Bend your woman over the sofa (the kitchen table works quite well too) spread her legs apart. Deep thrusting is very easy from this position, and you’ll especially rock her world if you rotate your hips during penetration. Add a little spanking into the mix and you’ll have a very content woman on your hands when it’s over.

ENJOY SAFELY

Liked
    24 times

The Backstroke

this one should be reserved for the conclusion or when you feel like beasting it out....

position the young lady on her side with her legs spread....
    straddle her leg that is on the bed,floor whatever....
    this position is great because it shortens the distance to the back(hence backstroke)....
    great for women with big asses.....
    use a rythmic sideways and gyrating hip motion...
    for well endowed men(no homo) you may want to check if she has done this before because what you are going to be hitting is very sensitive...
    the ***** can be punished from this position,keep a firm grip on a butt cheek,you can also choke,caress, lick the raised leg or toe....
    and if you really wanna beast rotate your body 45 degrees and hit in in a push-up position....
    i've made quite a few women who said that they can't cum from penetration lose it off of this one....
    hope this helps

ENJOY SAFELY

This was brought to you by one of our members. If you have a postions and would like to share just let me know

Liked
    24 times

The Sumo

this also should be reserved for beast mode.....
    the sumo is a variation of doggystyle...
    this should preferably be done on a solid surface because balance is necessary...the woman should be on her knees(doggystlye) but with her legs closed(knees touching)
    you straddle her hips and squat over her to enter(straight beast mode!!!)
    for added effect pull both of her arms back....for even more added effect hold both of her arms back with one arm and the rotate tugging that remy and smacking her in the ass like a horse....
    p.s. if your not packing(no homo) don't even embarass yourself
    hope this helps

ENJOY SAFELY

This was brought to you by one of our members. If you have a postions and would like to share just let me know

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast