Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Rihanna Rockin A SEE-THRU TOP -- The BEE STINGs Can BE SEEN!!! (We Found Love Video Shoot)

Product of Determination Rihanna Rockin A SEE-THRU TOP -- The BEE STINGs Can BE SEEN!!! (We Found Love Video Shoot) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Smile Rihanna Rockin A SEE-THRU TOP -- The BEE STINGs Can BE SEEN!!! (We Found Love Video Shoot)

001_282429~1

rihanna-wfl-day-2-3

001_282529~1

STAR_129718_003

001_282729~1

001_281229~1

001_282829~1

STAR_129718_004

rihanna-wfl-day-2-2

STAR_129718_001

STAR_129718_011

STAR_129718_010

rihanna-wfl-day-2-4

001_281629~1

001_281529~1

001_281129~1

001_283029~1

001_282629~1

001_281029~1

Member Rihanna Rockin A SEE-THRU TOP -- The BEE STINGs Can BE SEEN!!! (We Found Love Video Shoot)
    Liked
    22 times

dammm RiRi looking sexy as FuK son

Dice City Kid Rihanna Rockin A SEE-THRU TOP -- The BEE STINGs Can BE SEEN!!! (We Found Love Video Shoot) ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

supposedly some farmer in ireland caught feelings about her being topless....where dem pics be at opp?.....welcome back btw

Product of Determination Rihanna Rockin A SEE-THRU TOP -- The BEE STINGs Can BE SEEN!!! (We Found Love Video Shoot) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    supposedly some farmer in ireland caught feelings about her being topless....where dem pics be at opp?.....welcome back btw
    thanks ishuz... it was Irelend... just saw the report.

Rihanna's newly filmed dance video in an area of Belfast has been criticized by the lands owner over its inappropriate nudity.

The sexy video for her latest single, "We Found Love", with Scottish DJ Calvin Harris, was filmed on field in Northern Ireland owned by farmer Alan Graham, 61.

After agreeing to allow the 23-year-old singer to use one of his fields in Bangor, County Down for recording, despite never having previously heard of her, Graham interrupted the filming telling her to cover up and find God.

The Telegraph cites "I wish no ill will against Rihanna and her friends. Perhaps they could acquaint themselves with a greater God."

Graham said: "Someone explained she was as big as it gets as far as pop stars were concerned. I am a bit illiterate about those issues" cites the Mail Online.

Commenting on why he stooped shooting, Graham commented: 'I realised things had got to a stage which was not acceptable to me. Things became inappropriate and I asked the film crew to stop" cites the Mail Online.

Interestingly this incident is added to what it now become a long line of controversial incidents the Grammy award-winning singer is being known for.

Her pre-watershed performance on last year's X Factor final, which was watched live by more than a million young children, led to ITV being flooded with complaints from shocked viewers.

The particular scene which is at the centre of a farmer Graham's fury was when the singer went topless and the Mail online reports Mr Graham spotted her stripping down to a bikini made up of red handkerchiefs.

Catch Up Newbies Rihanna Rockin A SEE-THRU TOP -- The BEE STINGs Can BE SEEN!!! (We Found Love Video Shoot)
    Liked
    320 times

welcome back opp, damn u didnt give me enough time to takeover lol. Hope you had a good time

Catch Up Newbies Rihanna Rockin A SEE-THRU TOP -- The BEE STINGs Can BE SEEN!!! (We Found Love Video Shoot) tee28thousand's Avatar
    Liked
    28 times

SHE CAN RIDE ME ANYTIME !