Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Amber Rose "Kanye didnt get me hott...its me!" yall agree?

Catch Up Newbies Amber Rose "Kanye didnt get me hott...its me!" yall agree? TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Default Amber Rose "Kanye didnt get me hott...its me!" yall agree?

Amber says, Kanye had a girl for 6 years, and no one knows her, (REMINDER:)but I was Kanye's girl for 2 years and EVERYONE knows me, its just something about me!

Community, yall agree?

Pre Kanye
    http://www.hiphopstan.com/amber-rose-in-2005-video/

1:22 and 2:15

Post Kanye

After Whiz

"A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Product of Determination Amber Rose "Kanye didnt get me hott...its me!" yall agree? Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

if kanye wanted to push his old COLLEGE girlfriend Alexis to be a star and royalty... he cud've

Alexis prolly wasn't interested and didn't want that type of lifestyle.

Amber was a freak... and Kanye West treated the whore wit NO Respect.

Amber Rose on the other hand was a stripper... had to bi-sexual relationships ... she was wild, broke and poor

Just listen to her talk... she's a bird brain deep down inside looking for a way.

here's the whole interview...

she's just pathetic to me... but I respect her hustle and "blind" commitment.

Catch Up Newbies Amber Rose "Kanye didnt get me hott...its me!" yall agree? TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

i must say it, Kanye did claim Amber openly and took her everywhere, but im feelin you Opp, Kanye looks very very happy in that pic, i havent seen him look that peaceful and safe as he does with her in that pic. Alexis really is beautiful and prolly coulda been more in the public eye...
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies Amber Rose "Kanye didnt get me hott...its me!" yall agree? screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

alexis probably kept him grounded and humble and may have been a better choice amber was on yea you got to look that image and you got to wear these louie shoes and prada this. but amber might've been looking for that golden ticket. but once you taste the good life you not bout to go back to vienna sausages and shti. but these 2 women are in a class of their own.

Dice City Kid Amber Rose "Kanye didnt get me hott...its me!" yall agree? ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

yeezy is like picasso....yep you read it...we all mess up from time to time but our mess ups inspire a plethora....haters....fans....kanye and jay-z are the 2 best rappers ever....no particular order....real ish