Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Karrine "Superhead" gets married again to somebody that looks like t-pain....

Catch Up Newbies Karrine "Superhead" gets married again to somebody that looks like t-pain.... screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Default Karrine "Superhead" gets married again to somebody that looks like t-pain....

this part is all copy and pasted

It's hard to forget Karrine Steffans, the former video vixen who gained notoriety and a hefty paycheck for her 2005 New York Times Bestseller Confessions of a Video Vixen that made every rapper think thrice before unzipping his denims. Nearly seven years later, the 33-year-old mother of one is back in the headlines for not only her latest book, SatisFaction: Erotic Fantasies for the Advanced & Adventurous Couple, but because of e-chatter centered around an alleged relationship with yet another famous rapper.

Yesterday online reports claimed that Karrine was due to marry her old flame Lil Wayne this weekend in Las Vegas. However, the author, who divorced actor Darius McCrary last year, told VIBE.com exclusively that she's already donned her wedding gown in a private ceremony earlier this week... but to another dreadlocked bachelor. Check the photos below to see if you can identify the Karrine's mystery man.

this is me again
    somebody got to love these hoes!!! i hope it some local joka that she wont be able to expose and do wrong. cause she put it on eddie winslow had/got that boy going crazy out here. and she was wrong for airing out all them people she slept wit. bird got greedy with it. although i do want to experience that dome

Dice City Kid Karrine "Superhead" gets married again to somebody that looks like t-pain.... ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

yeah....her dome techniques on film are legendary.....could only imagine what it would be like off cam

Product of Determination Karrine "Superhead" gets married again to somebody that looks like t-pain.... Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

...whoever wifed that a fool.

Catch Up Newbies Karrine "Superhead" gets married again to somebody that looks like t-pain.... screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    one born every minute

Dice City Kid Karrine "Superhead" gets married again to somebody that looks like t-pain.... ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

all perspective.....she obviously is just right for somebody....I WOULD NEVER SMASH A VIRGIN....i have close to zero patience

HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK Karrine "Superhead" gets married again to somebody that looks like t-pain.... ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Liked
    245 times

U COULD SAY DAT AND U CAN'T SAY DAT THERES SUMBODY FOR EVERYBODYSHE PROBABLY TURNED HIM OUT HIT DA HEAD GAME SHE'S A PRO FA-SHOSHE'LL BE OFF 2 DA RACES SUCK UR S.H.I.T 2 DA MUSCLE

HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK Karrine "Superhead" gets married again to somebody that looks like t-pain.... ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Liked
    245 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    one born every minute