Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ladies r Makin Bald beautiful! now watch the industry try to keep this coco DIME out the spot lite

Product of Determination Ladies r Makin Bald beautiful! now watch the industry try to keep this coco DIME out the spot lite Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by Solamente View Post
    I recently went as low as Amber Rose and I have to admit that it's more work to "wow 'em" than when it was much longer.

Before, having long hair enhanced my feminine appearance, but now that my hair is low, I have to make sure that the rest of me is extra on-point.

For example, I don't even take out the trash or check the mail without a fresh coat of lipstick.
    mannn, guys don't care about hair like that....

and judging from ya pic yesterday I'm sure u don't need to take out the trash or check the mail with a fresh coat of lipstick cuz ur body alone speaks... and the hair gets ignored.

Butter Pecan Puerto Rican Ladies r Makin Bald beautiful! now watch the industry try to keep this coco DIME out the spot lite
    Liked
    55 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post

and judging from ya pic yesterday I'm sure u don't need to take out the trash or check the mail with a fresh coat of lipstick cuz ur body alone speaks... and the hair gets ignored.
    Thank you Opp.

Dice City Kid Ladies r Makin Bald beautiful! now watch the industry try to keep this coco DIME out the spot lite ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Catch Up Newbies Ladies r Makin Bald beautiful! now watch the industry try to keep this coco DIME out the spot lite MsShawty's Avatar
    Liked
    15 times

mannn, guys don't care about hair like that.... .
    oh yes they do

Dice City Kid Ladies r Makin Bald beautiful! now watch the industry try to keep this coco DIME out the spot lite ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by MsShawty View Post
    oh yes they do
    not i says the smart guy

Catch Up Newbies Ladies r Makin Bald beautiful! now watch the industry try to keep this coco DIME out the spot lite MsShawty's Avatar
    Liked
    15 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    not i says the smart guy
    lol well not ALL guys, but mine does

Member Ladies r Makin Bald beautiful! now watch the industry try to keep this coco DIME out the spot lite SCOOTYBLACK's Avatar
    Liked
    91 times

AND GOD FORBID YOU LEAVE THE OUSE WITHOUT EARRINGS!!

I recently went as low as Amber Rose and I have to admit that it's more work to "wow 'em" than when it was much longer.

Before, having long hair enhanced my feminine appearance, but now that my hair is low, I have to make sure that the rest of me is extra on-point.

For example, I don't even take out the trash or check the mail without a fresh coat of lipstick.

Butter Pecan Puerto Rican Ladies r Makin Bald beautiful! now watch the industry try to keep this coco DIME out the spot lite
    Liked
    55 times

Quote Originally Posted by SCOOTYBLACK View Post
    AND GOD FORBID YOU LEAVE THE OUSE WITHOUT EARRINGS!!
    You better know it!

I never take my earrings off anyway because I'd be sicker than a detoxing heroine addict if I lost one.

Real story:

I was in the drive-thru at Jack in the Box just a few days ago and the guy came to the window while I was reaching in the backseat to get my purse. He said "That will be $6.00 SIR." and when I turned around he looked at my face and cleavage like .

So yeah, when you go lower than low you cannot sleep at all.

Product of Determination Ladies r Makin Bald beautiful! now watch the industry try to keep this coco DIME out the spot lite Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

You better know it!

I never take my earrings off anyway because I'd be sicker than a detoxing heroine addict if I lost one.

Real story:

I was in the drive-thru at Jack in the Box just a few days ago and the guy came to the window while I was reaching in the backseat to get my purse. He said "That will be $6.00 SIR." and when I turned around he looked at my face and cleavage like .

So yeah, when you go lower than low you cannot sleep at all.
    he was prolly

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12