Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ladies r Makin Bald beautiful! now watch the industry try to keep this coco DIME out the spot lite

Catch Up Newbies Ladies r Makin Bald beautiful! now watch the industry try to keep this coco DIME out the spot lite TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Default Ladies r Makin Bald beautiful! now watch the industry try to keep this coco DIME out the spot lite

"A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Product of Determination Ladies r Makin Bald beautiful! now watch the industry try to keep this coco DIME out the spot lite Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post

Catch Up Newbies Ladies r Makin Bald beautiful! now watch the industry try to keep this coco DIME out the spot lite screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

sorry tl but in order for it to be fashionable she got to have some as$ and titties.if not then people will be like that look aint for everybody.

Dice City Kid Ladies r Makin Bald beautiful! now watch the industry try to keep this coco DIME out the spot lite ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

she is gorgeous.....but kinda lackin in the action department feel me?

Catch Up Newbies Ladies r Makin Bald beautiful! now watch the industry try to keep this coco DIME out the spot lite ice516tea's Avatar
    Liked
    264 times

i agree with you gentlemen..she's attractive but her assets are not of full value...

Catch Up Newbies Ladies r Makin Bald beautiful! now watch the industry try to keep this coco DIME out the spot lite jv1080's Avatar
    Liked
    80 times

agree with all of y'all, she is a beautiful woman but without azz and tiddies to enhance her feminine power over us men, she ain't gonna rock. And again, without her gorgeous face she'd be a REAL fail

Catch Up Newbies Ladies r Makin Bald beautiful! now watch the industry try to keep this coco DIME out the spot lite TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

OMG! i totally disagree with u gentlemen! There is indeed One woman that BREAKS every rule that you guys just determined and doesnt need ass tits or even HAIR to be a DIME!

wait for it.......drumroll

"A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies Ladies r Makin Bald beautiful! now watch the industry try to keep this coco DIME out the spot lite screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post
    OMG! i totally disagree with u gentlemen! There is indeed One woman that BREAKS every rule that you guys just determined and doesnt need ass tits or even HAIR to be a DIME!

tl we not talking bout eva but she not bald like. the one you posted or like amber rose, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and on a hip hop forum some can and some cant accept a woman unless she got ass and tidddy. she looks ok to me. but everybody cant pull that look off though there is a difference between a low hair cut and a college cut a better example would have been of halle berry though

Catch Up Newbies Ladies r Makin Bald beautiful! now watch the industry try to keep this coco DIME out the spot lite jv1080's Avatar
    Liked
    80 times

As screwhead said, Eva P has hair, short hair but she's not bald. Us men don't want anything remotely masculine about our women, bald head, too toned or muscular.....But we can at least deal with it if the feminine side of the woman knocks us in the head, .....big hips, azz and tiddies. (Amber Rose, Nya Lee)
    Last edited by jv1080; 10-05-2011 at 08:47 AM. Reason: spelling

Butter Pecan Puerto Rican Ladies r Makin Bald beautiful! now watch the industry try to keep this coco DIME out the spot lite
    Liked
    55 times

Quote Originally Posted by jv1080 View Post
    As screwhead said, Eva P has hair, short hair but she's not bald. Us men don't want anything remotely masculine about our women, bald head, too toned or muscular.....But we can at least deal with it if the feminine side of the woman knocks us in the head, .....big hips, azz and tiddies. (Amber Rose, Nya Lee)
    I recently went as low as Amber Rose and I have to admit that it's more work to "wow 'em" than when it was much longer.

Before, having long hair enhanced my feminine appearance, but now that my hair is low, I have to make sure that the rest of me is extra on-point.

For example, I don't even take out the trash or check the mail without a fresh coat of lipstick.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast