Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: thin in the waist, cute in the face............true natural dime

Product of Determination thin in the waist, cute in the face............true natural dime Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

u posted ya WIFE without telling us that in the 1st post....

c'mon pimpaholic u gotta say this in ur title or at LEAST In the post... i feel horrible now...

Catch Up Newbies thin in the waist, cute in the face............true natural dime screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    u posted ya WIFE without telling us that in the 1st post....

c'mon pimpaholic u gotta say this in ur title or at LEAST In the post... i feel horrible now...
    so whats your stance on the pic now??

Catch Up Newbies thin in the waist, cute in the face............true natural dime jv1080's Avatar
    Liked
    80 times

no disrespect brotha, your wife looks lovely. Gotta let us know those things upfront man, c'mon. lol. You guys look great together, stay blessed

Product of Determination thin in the waist, cute in the face............true natural dime Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    so whats your stance on the pic now??
    see post #10

Catch Up Newbies thin in the waist, cute in the face............true natural dime kcpimpaholic's Avatar
    Liked
    116 times

i did that on purpose cause i wanted yall honest opinion. i figured yall woulda been a lil less candid with what yall said if i would told yall she my wife from jump. and opp you good man dont trip like i said i knew she wasnt everyones cup of tea when i posted pix of her just wanted honest opinions but everyone for yall well wishes regardless of if givin before or after i told yall she my wife
    a good leader knows how to follow

Liked
    5400 times

something ain't right about all of this

Catch Up Newbies thin in the waist, cute in the face............true natural dime kcpimpaholic's Avatar
    Liked
    116 times

something ain't right about all of this
    and what would that be?

Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by kcpimpaholic View Post
    and what would that be?
    i figured yall woulda been a lil less candid with what yall said if i would told yall she my wife from jump.
    r u happily in luv?

Liked
    116 times

r u happily in luv?
    yeah thats my babe. we been together for 4 years and hardly ever even argue. we aint a perfect couple but we're happy. the point of me wantin yall to be as candid as possible is cause i like hearin people sayin something like "aw damn ***** she bad as **** who is that?" then apologizin when they find out we together. its amusin to me and i honestly figured i was gona get a lot more comments like that. when i read the posts you and ish made i was kinda taken aback cause im not used to hearin anyone say anything negative about her, which is why i told yall she my wife yesterday instead of waitin til monday like i originally planned.

Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by kcpimpaholic View Post
    yeah thats my babe. we been together for 4 years and hardly ever even argue. we aint a perfect couple but we're happy. the point of me wantin yall to be as candid as possible is cause i like hearin people sayin something like "aw damn ***** she bad as **** who is that?" then apologizin when they find out we together. its amusin to me and i honestly figured i was gona get a lot more comments like that. when i read the posts you and ish made i was kinda taken aback cause im not used to hearin anyone say anything negative about her, which is why i told yall she my wife yesterday instead of waitin til monday like i originally planned.
    i didn't say anything negative par say...

I critiqued her hair style and nose

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast