Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: thin in the waist, cute in the face............true natural dime

Catch Up Newbies thin in the waist, cute in the face............true natural dime kcpimpaholic's Avatar
    Liked
    116 times

enlarge that and nose part of yo response negro lol
    a good leader knows how to follow

Product of Determination thin in the waist, cute in the face............true natural dime Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by kcpimpaholic View Post

When u placed dime in the title without stating its your wife... i critiqued her hair off the bat cuz it looks too "shiny" in these pics. I prefer a more natural appearance

i wouldn't given my opinion bout thinking her nose is kinda wide -- had i known it was ya queen...

is she Nigerian?

Catch Up Newbies thin in the waist, cute in the face............true natural dime kcpimpaholic's Avatar
    Liked
    116 times

lol you statin yo opinion about her nose is fine lol it just threw me off gaurd like i said ive never heard a complaint about her appearance before lol and you rightly are entitled to yo opinion hell if you fine anymore flaws feel free to point them oput i wont take it as disrepect unless you get too belligerent with it lol and no she is from zambia i think its by tanzania congo and zimbabwe . but dont quote me on that im not positive on what countries border zambia
    a good leader knows how to follow

Dice City Kid thin in the waist, cute in the face............true natural dime ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

african women are keepers

Catch Up Newbies thin in the waist, cute in the face............true natural dime jv1080's Avatar
    Liked
    80 times

I would never comment on someone's wife or girl online, there's no point to it y'know. Unless she makes her living in the spotlight, and has her looks or talent critiqued for a living (model, singer, actress etc), I wouldn't comment subjectively. On a board where we comment about strippers, models, multi-million dollar reality sluts, etc, who put mad money into their looks and upkeep, which our wives and girlfriends probably don't do as much, our women aren't gonna compare on the surface. But I bet your wife is a thousand times sweeter under the surface than they are, and besides all of that.....she is definitely a good lookin' woman. Bless.

Catch Up Newbies thin in the waist, cute in the face............true natural dime MsShawty's Avatar
    Liked
    15 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    african women are keepers
    and african men

to opp: y r u appologizing about ur opinion? thats what u think and thats that, noone agrees on everything

to pimpaholic: y do u care what ppl on hhs think about ur wive? u should know by now that most of the guys here only care about this

Product of Determination thin in the waist, cute in the face............true natural dime Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by MsShawty View Post
    and african men

to opp: y r u appologizing about ur opinion? thats what u think and thats that, noone agrees on everything

to pimpaholic: y do u care what ppl on hhs think about ur wive? u should know by now that most of the guys here only care about this

cuz like the member above u said "I would never comment on someone's wife or girl online, there's no point to it y'know. Unless she makes her living in the spotlight, and has her looks or talent critiqued for a living (model, singer, actress etc), I wouldn't comment subjectively. On a board where we comment about strippers, models, multi-million dollar reality sluts, etc, who put mad money into their looks and upkeep, which our wives and girlfriends probably don't do as much, our women aren't gonna compare on the surface."

Catch Up Newbies thin in the waist, cute in the face............true natural dime MsShawty's Avatar
    Liked
    15 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    cuz like the member above u said "I would never comment on someone's wife or girl online, there's no point to it y'know. Unless she makes her living in the spotlight, and has her looks or talent critiqued for a living (model, singer, actress etc), I wouldn't comment subjectively. On a board where we comment about strippers, models, multi-million dollar reality sluts, etc, who put mad money into their looks and upkeep, which our wives and girlfriends probably don't do as much, our women aren't gonna compare on the surface."
    isnt that the reason pimpaholic posted those pics? if i dont want an honest opinion about smt and my post doesnt give details whos in it, then im gonna get all kinds of opinions. u said she needs a new hair stylist and a nose job, and then u learn that it's someones wive, so what now u thinks she doesn't? i'm just saying

Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by MsShawty View Post
    isnt that the reason pimpaholic posted those pics? if i dont want an honest opinion about smt and my post doesnt give details whos in it, then im gonna get all kinds of opinions. u said she needs a new hair stylist and a nose job, and then u learn that it's someones wive, so what now u thinks she doesn't? i'm just saying
    no... i can critique things like not liking her lace front... that can be change easily.

I don't joke on people's physical features tho... like the nose job joke

Liked
    15 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    no... i can critique things like not liking her lace front... that can be change easily.

I don't joke on people's physical features tho... like the nose job joke
    u r too nice, opp, and u shouldnt feel bad

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast