Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: thin in the waist, cute in the face............true natural dime

Catch Up Newbies thin in the waist, cute in the face............true natural dime kcpimpaholic's Avatar
    Liked
    116 times

opp you good no apology needed but you gained mad respect from me for it though. and shawty i answered that before it amuses me to do that cause ive always gotten comments like "damn who that?" "hook a ***** up" or something like that.then they start back peddlin when they find out who she is to me
    a good leader knows how to follow

HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK thin in the waist, cute in the face............true natural dime ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Liked
    245 times

Quote Originally Posted by MsShawty View Post
    and african men

to opp: y r u appologizing about ur opinion? thats what u think and thats that, noone agrees on everything

to pimpaholic: y do u care what ppl on hhs think about ur wive? u should know by now that most of the guys here only care about this

ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS *BIG SEAN VOICE*

HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK thin in the waist, cute in the face............true natural dime ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Liked
    245 times

YALL GOTTA BE KIDDIN ME *KCPIMP* POSTED HIS WIFE TO LET DA WORLD KNO DATS HIS WIFESOON 2 BE BABYMOMS OR ALREADY IS HE HAD 2 HAVE SUMWHAT OF THOUGHT DAT PPL WUZ GONNA CRITIZED ON DA PICTURE IF DA LIKE OR DIDN'T LIKE WUT DA SEEN EVERYBODY TITLE 2 THERE OWN OPINION SO HE CAN'T BE MAD AND HE HAS NO REASON 2 BE PPL GONNA SPEAK DA MIND DATS IT AND EVERYBODY WHO HAD NUTTIN NEGATIVE 2 SAY INCLUDING MEDON'T TRY 2 BACKPEDAL NOW ITS ALL SAID IN DONE PPL GONNA SAY WUT DA WANT AT DA END OF DA DAY HE&ONLY HE GO HOME WITH HER SO MORE LOVE 2 U MY DUDE KEEP DOIN UR THING TELL WIFEE I SAID HELLO *CHUUUUUUURCH*

Catch Up Newbies thin in the waist, cute in the face............true natural dime kcpimpaholic's Avatar
    Liked
    116 times

Quote Originally Posted by ToPnOtCh View Post
    YALL GOTTA BE KIDDIN ME *KCPIMP* POSTED HIS WIFE TO LET DA WORLD KNO DATS HIS WIFESOON 2 BE BABYMOMS OR ALREADY IS HE HAD 2 HAVE SUMWHAT OF THOUGHT DAT PPL WUZ GONNA CRITIZED ON DA PICTURE IF DA LIKE OR DIDN'T LIKE WUT DA SEEN EVERYBODY TITLE 2 THERE OWN OPINION SO HE CAN'T BE MAD AND HE HAS NO REASON 2 BE PPL GONNA SPEAK DA MIND DATS IT AND EVERYBODY WHO HAD NUTTIN NEGATIVE 2 SAY INCLUDING MEDON'T TRY 2 BACKPEDAL NOW ITS ALL SAID IN DONE PPL GONNA SAY WUT DA WANT AT DA END OF DA DAY HE&ONLY HE GO HOME WITH HER SO MORE LOVE 2 U MY DUDE KEEP DOIN UR THING TELL WIFEE I SAID HELLO *CHUUUUUUURCH*
    you misunderstood what i was sayin. people ive showed her pic to in the past before letin them know she was my girl would try to retract whatr they said. and ive never gotten a negative response other than her nose is big lol and **** ive told her that she had a big nose and tease her sometimes about itlol

Thank God 4 That White! thin in the waist, cute in the face............true natural dime hustleman's Avatar
    Liked
    14 times

That nut hugger lover ishuz called the black girl a buffalo fu*kin nickel

Liked
    116 times

Quote Originally Posted by hustleman View Post
    That nut hugger lover ishuz called the black girl a buffalo fu*kin nickel
    watch yo mouth. now i understand what he said but he didnt know she was my wife so i couldnt get upset about that it was different from you havin the chance to come in and read who she is. now i promise you dont let the light skin fool you i aint aiint a thug but trust and believe i aint a bitch either. hustleman you get one warnin and one warnin only cause i know how raccially disrespectful you get. its one thing to do that when its just some random chick but this is my wife im askin you nicely keep yo fucked up comments to yourself please and thank you

Catch Up Newbies thin in the waist, cute in the face............true natural dime MsShawty's Avatar
    Liked
    15 times

Quote Originally Posted by kcpimpaholic View Post
    opp you good no apology needed but you gained mad respect from me for it though. and shawty i answered that before it amuses me to do that cause ive always gotten comments like "damn who that?" "hook a ***** up" or something like that.then they start back peddlin when they find out who she is to me
    well as long as u can take good w the bad, u seem like u can good for u

Quote Originally Posted by ToPnOtCh View Post
    so true and same thing i was telling u opp, "what's said is said"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234