Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: thin in the waist, cute in the face............true natural dime

Catch Up Newbies thin in the waist, cute in the face............true natural dime kcpimpaholic's Avatar
    Liked
    116 times

Default thin in the waist, cute in the face............true natural dime

a good leader knows how to follow

Dice City Kid thin in the waist, cute in the face............true natural dime ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

more like a buffalo nickel...the first thing that comes to my head right now is.....STOP IT 5

Product of Determination thin in the waist, cute in the face............true natural dime Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

she needs a nose job and new hair stylist

HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK thin in the waist, cute in the face............true natural dime ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Liked
    245 times

SHES A EVERY ONE IN A WHILE BUT U HAVE 2 TAKE HER DOWN JUS 2 SAY U DID!!!!!!

Catch Up Newbies thin in the waist, cute in the face............true natural dime jv1080's Avatar
    Liked
    80 times

Im glad I wasnt the first to respond. lol. Shes definitely a sexy cutie, she's cool though.

Catch Up Newbies thin in the waist, cute in the face............true natural dime kcpimpaholic's Avatar
    Liked
    116 times

without soundin like im in my feelins cause im not but everyone is entitled to their own opinions i really dont care what yall say about my wife she a dime in my eyes and other than ish who on here has posted a pic of the chick they with or at the very least a chick they smashin

Catch Up Newbies thin in the waist, cute in the face............true natural dime screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by kcpimpaholic View Post
    without soundin like im in my feelins cause im not but everyone is entitled to their own opinions i really dont care what yall say about my wife she a dime in my eyes and other than ish who on here has posted a pic of the chick they with or at the very least a chick they smashin
    if you aint ready to take heat for who ever you posting calling a dime then dont do it.didnt really see no ring on her finger look like some costume jewelry. but if she a dime to you then why you putting her on blast like that?? but if she make you happy and all that other good stuff then fukc What they talking bout on here. and why you aint in none of them pics??? OH YEA GO SUPPORT THAT CAR THREAD I JUST DID

Liked
    116 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    if you aint ready to take heat for who ever you posting calling a dime then dont do it.didnt really see no ring on her finger look like some costume jewelry. but if she a dime to you then why you putting her on blast like that?? but if she make you happy and all that other good stuff then fukc What they talking bout on here. and why you aint in none of them pics??? OH YEA GO SUPPORT THAT CAR THREAD I JUST DID
    already posted to that before i saw you posted in here and you right bout takin the heat i aint trippin off what others say cause everyone isnt attracted to the same thing so i said that with respect i knew i was gona sound like i was in my feelins when i first posted it thats why i addressed that first and she not wearin her ring cause these all were taken before we got engaged i didnt even notice that until now lol im not in the pix is cause i was the one takin them plus im not really into havin pix taken of me but here are some on our weddin day

I'm Heating Up! thin in the waist, cute in the face............true natural dime
    Liked
    5 times

Nice wife! Wish you the best

New Arrival thin in the waist, cute in the face............true natural dime
    Liked
    7 times

cant help who u luv...just not my type..

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast