Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: ToPnOtCh Should've TOLD US He Can't AFFORD Kim Kardashian Wit Her NEW FERRARI Instead of Sheneka Adams!

Product of Determination ToPnOtCh Should've TOLD US He Can't AFFORD Kim Kardashian Wit Her NEW FERRARI Instead of Sheneka Adams! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default ToPnOtCh Should've TOLD US He Can't AFFORD Kim Kardashian Wit Her NEW FERRARI Instead of Sheneka Adams!

HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK ToPnOtCh Should've TOLD US He Can't AFFORD Kim Kardashian Wit Her NEW FERRARI Instead of Sheneka Adams! ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Liked
    245 times

OPP U A WILD BOY S.H.I.T I CAN'T AFFORD HER EITHERIT AIN'T CHEAPER 2 KEEP HER

Product of Determination ToPnOtCh Should've TOLD US He Can't AFFORD Kim Kardashian Wit Her NEW FERRARI Instead of Sheneka Adams! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by ToPnOtCh View Post
    OPP U A WILD BOY S.H.I.T I CAN'T AFFORD HER EITHERIT AIN'T CHEAPER 2 KEEP HER
    Kim K is understandable... Sheneka ..no.

Jersey Girl ToPnOtCh Should've TOLD US He Can't AFFORD Kim Kardashian Wit Her NEW FERRARI Instead of Sheneka Adams! yung shellz's Avatar
    Liked
    9 times

Kim K with a FERRARI
    did Kris H contribute or is it all her well earned money??

Catch Up Newbies ToPnOtCh Should've TOLD US He Can't AFFORD Kim Kardashian Wit Her NEW FERRARI Instead of Sheneka Adams! atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Damn OPP, you didn't have to put the boy TN in the post title.

Jersey Girl ToPnOtCh Should've TOLD US He Can't AFFORD Kim Kardashian Wit Her NEW FERRARI Instead of Sheneka Adams! yung shellz's Avatar
    Liked
    9 times

That machine is BEAUTIFUL

Catch Up Newbies ToPnOtCh Should've TOLD US He Can't AFFORD Kim Kardashian Wit Her NEW FERRARI Instead of Sheneka Adams! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

mane they could have photoshopped kim k out of this here and just left the car there and i still would have been like. but i bet you a milli that car is an automatic. them rims are gorgeous

Dice City Kid ToPnOtCh Should've TOLD US He Can't AFFORD Kim Kardashian Wit Her NEW FERRARI Instead of Sheneka Adams! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    mane they could have photoshopped kim k out of this here and just left the car there and i still would have been like. but i bet you a milli that car is an automatic. them rims are gorgeous
    ....i was thinking the same thing

HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK ToPnOtCh Should've TOLD US He Can't AFFORD Kim Kardashian Wit Her NEW FERRARI Instead of Sheneka Adams! ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Liked
    245 times

DAT CAR IS FIRE BUT SHE MAKES DAT CAR LOOK MUCH BETTER SHENEKA MY LITTLE SUPER FREEKA