Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: OH WOW... TAHIRY's Entire BUTT Can Be SEEN In This OUTFIT!

Product of Determination OH WOW...  TAHIRY's Entire BUTT Can Be SEEN In This OUTFIT! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default OH WOW... TAHIRY's Entire BUTT Can Be SEEN In This OUTFIT!

tahiry-2

tahiry

tahiry-4

tahiry-3

Shut Up and Drink! OH WOW...  TAHIRY's Entire BUTT Can Be SEEN In This OUTFIT! Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

this is a bad mommi right here don't care what none of ya'll say she holding the crown

Catch Up Newbies OH WOW...  TAHIRY's Entire BUTT Can Be SEEN In This OUTFIT! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

why joe aint leaked them pics or videos out yet??? he need to include that with his new album/mixtape

Catch Up Newbies OH WOW...  TAHIRY's Entire BUTT Can Be SEEN In This OUTFIT!
    Liked
    170 times

Joe Budden is a dumb dumb and in regret when it comes to this gorgeous woman he let get away because he broke one of the laws of the 48 Laws of Power. I forget which law it is but I remember it's philosophy from over 12 years ago:

"King Louis XIV was a powerful king during his entire reign. He had many beautiful women and mistresses but their power remained in the bedroom."

That means Joe Budden, King Louis XIV kept his women private and of out of sight. He didn't make them public so that people and men would be clamouring all over them with desire. But being the flashy, true hip-hop idiot persona that most rappers are...showing and bragging off their ish..this fool Joe broke the law big time and decided to not only make Tahiry public...but took a video camera and followed her around with it, showing her beauty and booty off on the internet, documenting her every move.

This in turn naturally gained her notoriety through his name thus creating a demand for her and a change of attitude and a newfound sense of self worth and value within his woman. After appearing in King magazine the fame and flattery went to her head. Joe could no longer control her and keep her ego under wraps and naturally they split. After the split, Tahiry continued to feed off the buzz Joe initially created for her and goes off and does her own thing with it. Tahiry stays current, popular and desirable to the public all because lil Joe Budden....broke the law.

why do n!ggas keep breaking laws of every kind and then always end up paying for it?

Dice City Kid OH WOW...  TAHIRY's Entire BUTT Can Be SEEN In This OUTFIT! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    Joe Budden is a dumb dumb and in regret when it comes to this gorgeous woman he let get away because he broke one of the laws of the 48 Laws of Power. I forget which law it is but I remember it's philosophy from over 12 years ago:

"King Louis XIV was a powerful king during his entire reign. He had many beautiful women and mistresses but their power remained in the bedroom."

That means Joe Budden, King Louis XIV kept his women private and of out of sight. He didn't make them public so that people and men would be clamouring all over them with desire. But being the flashy, true hip-hop idiot persona that most rappers are...showing and bragging off their ish..this fool Joe broke the law big time and decided to not only make Tahiry public...but took a video camera and followed her around with it, showing her beauty and booty off on the internet, documenting her every move.

This in turn naturally gained her notoriety through his name thus creating a demand for her and a change of attitude and a newfound sense of self worth and value within his woman. After appearing in King magazine the fame and flattery went to her head. Joe could no longer control her and keep her ego under wraps and naturally they split. After the split, Tahiry continued to feed off the buzz Joe initially created for her and goes off and does her own thing with it. Tahiry stays current, popular and desirable to the public all because lil Joe Budden....broke the law.

why do n!ggas keep breaking laws of every kind and then always end up paying for it?
    because a good woman will make you do good things....i ain't keepin any of mine under wraps(ask about me)....if she hits it off with the homie or the next man great....i'm still a fan....i had my chance....if i wanted it i shouldve held it down....no jealous bone in my body...i'd rather polly with her homegirls tellin me how stupid there friend was