Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ace hood: Ugly OR There is something attractive about him.......sorta

Product of Determination Ace hood: Ugly OR There is something attractive about him.......sorta Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post
    I aint say would yall bone em, i said would yall call em "ugly"
    Quote Originally Posted by MsShawty View Post
    hiiii Orchid

and i'm sorry but hes ugly, i could never go there, no ma'am

Butter Pecan Puerto Rican Ace hood: Ugly OR There is something attractive about him.......sorta
    Liked
    55 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    can women paper bag a dude?

Men are always talking about paper bagging a chick, but I dont know if women will do the same to men!!
    I paper bagged a man before. Not a real paper bag but more like a pillow case. I made sure I was on my way home before the sun came up or he turned on the light on the night stand. Hell, even the subtle light coming from over the stove waaaay in the kitchen was too much.

Crazy though, once other women found out that I had been with him, he got a WHOLE LOTTA PLAY. I guess they figured if Sola went there it must've been worth the visual horror that was certainly included.

Catch Up Newbies Ace hood: Ugly OR There is something attractive about him.......sorta screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

Quote Originally Posted by Solamente View Post
    I paper bagged a man before. Not a real paper bag but more like a pillow case. I made sure I was on my way home before the sun came up or he turned on the light on the night stand. Hell, even the subtle light coming from over the stove waaaay in the kitchen was too much.

Crazy though, once other women found out that I had been with him, he got a WHOLE LOTTA PLAY. I guess they figured if Sola went there it must've been worth the visual horror that was certainly included.
    lmao at dude stock raising a 1000 times. i love a good underdog story. so how did that go you saying hey i have a weird fetish and would like for you to put this pillowcase over ya head??? what was his reaction?

Butter Pecan Puerto Rican Ace hood: Ugly OR There is something attractive about him.......sorta
    Liked
    55 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    lmao at dude stock raising a 1000 times. i love a good underdog story. so how did that go you saying hey i have a weird fetish and would like for you to put this pillowcase over ya head??? what was his reaction?
    He was so happy to be getting some play that I could've put the lamp shade over his head and he wouldn't have complained.

[Holding head down in shame]

Catch Up Newbies Ace hood: Ugly OR There is something attractive about him.......sorta MsShawty's Avatar
    Liked
    15 times

haha thx opp

Catch Up Newbies Ace hood: Ugly OR There is something attractive about him.......sorta MsShawty's Avatar
    Liked
    15 times

He was so happy to be getting some play that I could've put the lamp shade over his head and he wouldn't have complained.

[Holding head down in shame]
    hold ur head up high, it was great!

Liked
    55 times

Quote Originally Posted by MsShawty View Post
    hold ur head up high, it was great!
    You're right "it" was great!

Wait, do you know him?

[Giggling]

Seriously MsS, he was definitely bad on the eyes but "it" was [as Kanye would say] cray!

Liked
    15 times

You're right "it" was great!

Wait, do you know him?

[Giggling]

Seriously MsS, he was definitely bad on the eyes but "it" was [as Kanye would say] cray!
    no i don't know him
    it is such a double standard how men objectify women, so u doing it to a dude is great

Catch Up Newbies Ace hood: Ugly OR There is something attractive about him.......sorta TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

the right woman can def raise a man's stock, ( i know he's yah boy Sola but gotta say it) Though Joe Buddens, who i happened to see at the movies this weekend, doesnt release music regularly he stays as relevant as rappers putting out albums and touring on the the strength of the women he associates with... Joe knows the formula....
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies Ace hood: Ugly OR There is something attractive about him.......sorta kcpimpaholic's Avatar
    Liked
    116 times

Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post
    the right woman can def raise a man's stock, ( i know he's yah boy Sola but gotta say it) Though Joe Buddens, who i happened to see at the movies this weekend, doesnt release music regularly he stays as relevant as rappers putting out albums and touring on the the strength of the women he associates with... Joe knows the formula....
    its almost like a woman period raises a mans stock cause no woman wants a man that another woman doesnt. and its crazy how many women want to get at me just because of the weddin ring i wear. ive been out and seen women glancin at my ring while flirtin with me. at it seems the more i resist the harder they try. i mean im not ugly by any means (at least i hope im not lol) but i think i shoulda got a weddin ring years ago lol
    a good leader knows how to follow

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast