Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ace hood: Ugly OR There is something attractive about him.......sorta

Catch Up Newbies Ace hood: Ugly OR There is something attractive about him.......sorta TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Quote Originally Posted by kcpimpaholic View Post
    its almost like a woman period raises a mans stock cause no woman wants a man that another woman doesnt. and its crazy how many women want to get at me just because of the weddin ring i wear. ive been out and seen women glancin at my ring while flirtin with me. at it seems the more i resist the harder they try. i mean im not ugly by any means (at least i hope im not lol) but i think i shoulda got a weddin ring years ago lol
    KC, i cant even lie...ur absolutely right. a man who is "taken" is way more appealing. n if he's actually "happy" than its even worse! cuz a woman maybe like "if im not happy i gunnin to make others unhappy too" n bein that women r competitive they see the ring as a "challenge" like "what does that b*tch have that can keep a man and i cant...."
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Product of Determination Ace hood: Ugly OR There is something attractive about him.......sorta Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by Solamente View Post
    I paper bagged a man before. Not a real paper bag but more like a pillow case. I made sure I was on my way home before the sun came up or he turned on the light on the night stand. Hell, even the subtle light coming from over the stove waaaay in the kitchen was too much.

Crazy though, once other women found out that I had been with him, he got a WHOLE LOTTA PLAY. I guess they figured if Sola went there it must've been worth the visual horror that was certainly included.
    so why did u "go there" with him...?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123