Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Michael Jackson's 13 Yr Old Daughter Paris At Chris Brown's F.A.M.E. Tour stop!

Product of Determination Michael Jackson's 13 Yr Old Daughter Paris At Chris Brown's F.A.M.E. Tour stop! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Michael Jackson's 13 Yr Old Daughter Paris At Chris Brown's F.A.M.E. Tour stop!

New Arrival
    Liked
    6 times

she cute.. ... wait, HOW OLD IS SHE? ... funny thing is that she's a bigger star than Chris and t-pain..... lol.. atleast in my opinion.. i mean, we all know who her father is...

Product of Determination Michael Jackson's 13 Yr Old Daughter Paris At Chris Brown's F.A.M.E. Tour stop! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by baiki View Post
    she cute.. ... wait, HOW OLD IS SHE? ... funny thing is that she's a bigger star than Chris and t-pain..... lol.. atleast in my opinion.. i mean, we all know who her father is...

And..How may I help you? Michael Jackson's 13 Yr Old Daughter Paris At Chris Brown's F.A.M.E. Tour stop! TaliciousVille's Avatar
    Liked
    41 times

Check out Paris's scary blue eyes!!!

New Arrival
    Liked
    6 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    lol!

Catch Up Newbies Michael Jackson's 13 Yr Old Daughter Paris At Chris Brown's F.A.M.E. Tour stop! kcpimpaholic's Avatar
    Liked
    116 times

Quote Originally Posted by baiki View Post
    we really dont know who her father is cause she a blond haired blue eyed girl. i loved mj and im not sure he did that chester type **** but i agree with katt williams you cant put a ***** **** in a white bitch and come out with a blonde haired blue eyed baby. regardless off what he did to his phyiscal appearance he couldnt change his dna. but props to him for raisin them kids
    a good leader knows how to follow

Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by kcpimpaholic View Post
    we really dont know who her father is cause she a blond haired blue eyed girl. i loved mj and im not sure he did that chester type **** but i agree with katt williams you cant put a ***** **** in a white bitch and come out with a blonde haired blue eyed baby. regardless off what he did to his phyiscal appearance he couldnt change his dna. but props to him for raisin them kids
    leave michael alonE! its his baby!!

Catch Up Newbies Michael Jackson's 13 Yr Old Daughter Paris At Chris Brown's F.A.M.E. Tour stop! kcpimpaholic's Avatar
    Liked
    116 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    leave michael alonE! its his baby!!
    then why doesnt she have any features of his from when he was black?
    a good leader knows how to follow