Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: IF you EVER Wanted To Know.. How SOFT is MIZZ DR's BOTTOM? JUST LOOK IN HERE!!

Product of Determination IF you EVER Wanted To Know.. How SOFT is MIZZ DR's BOTTOM? JUST LOOK IN HERE!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Wink IF you EVER Wanted To Know.. How SOFT is MIZZ DR's BOTTOM? JUST LOOK IN HERE!!

Mizz DR

Mizz DR

Mizz DR 2

dr2

Member IF you EVER Wanted To Know.. How SOFT is MIZZ DR's BOTTOM? JUST LOOK IN HERE!! bpondexter1's Avatar
    Liked
    40 times

Don't get me wrong, her body is nice. I really don't get any sort of sex appeal from her. She always has this weird look to her and its not exotic. I just ain't feeling her. The bottom picture is the best pic I've ever seen from her.

Dice City Kid IF you EVER Wanted To Know.. How SOFT is MIZZ DR's BOTTOM? JUST LOOK IN HERE!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by bpondexter1 View Post
    Don't get me wrong, her body is nice. I really don't get any sort of sex appeal from her. She always has this weird look to her and its not exotic. I just ain't feeling her. The bottom picture is the best pic I've ever seen from her.
    i respect some opinions.....but you have to go through a regimen and build your self up to hate on this chic....stop it 5

Product of Determination IF you EVER Wanted To Know.. How SOFT is MIZZ DR's BOTTOM? JUST LOOK IN HERE!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

U don't get any sex appeal from her... R we looking at the same b00ty?

Member IF you EVER Wanted To Know.. How SOFT is MIZZ DR's BOTTOM? JUST LOOK IN HERE!! SCOOTYBLACK's Avatar
    Liked
    91 times

I agree, I don't see what the big fuss is she looks like a regular chick with a phat ass. I have a feeling the bottom of her feet dirty lol!

Member IF you EVER Wanted To Know.. How SOFT is MIZZ DR's BOTTOM? JUST LOOK IN HERE!! bpondexter1's Avatar
    Liked
    40 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    U don't get any sex appeal from her... R we looking at the same b00ty?
    I said her body was on point but her overall look doesn't do anything for me. I'm not hating, I would hit if she walked in a room and said "lets smash". Overall, I new in this bitch, I understand that. I'm working on posting some **** right now. Trying to "build myself up" so I don't get flagged for hating. This is just my opinion.

Catch Up Newbies IF you EVER Wanted To Know.. How SOFT is MIZZ DR's BOTTOM? JUST LOOK IN HERE!!
    Liked
    4930 times

@ bpondexter1
    @ SCOOTYBLACK

i RESEPECT your opinons, these are 2 out people I wont have to fight over to get to My Mizz DR

every one else (i am the raccoon and your the lil white dog)
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKyQs50gjnE#t=01m07s

Dice City Kid IF you EVER Wanted To Know.. How SOFT is MIZZ DR's BOTTOM? JUST LOOK IN HERE!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

I said her body was on point but her overall look doesn't do anything for me. I'm not hating, I would hit if she walked in a room and said "lets smash". Overall, I new in this bitch, I understand that. I'm working on posting some **** right now. Trying to "build myself up" so I don't get flagged for hating. This is just my opinion.
    i didn't mean like get stripes to have an opinion....preach your ish homie....i meant literally having to try really hard to not feel mz dr...i'm thinking hater jumping jacks...and shady thought crunches.....mad rapper wind sprints.....that sorta workout

HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK IF you EVER Wanted To Know.. How SOFT is MIZZ DR's BOTTOM? JUST LOOK IN HERE!! ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Liked
    245 times

Quote Originally Posted by SCOOTYBLACK View Post
    I agree, I don't see what the big fuss is she looks like a regular chick with a phat ass. I have a feeling the bottom of her feet dirty lol!

Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by SCOOTYBLACK View Post
    lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast