Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: ONLY that BAD BALD B!TCH Nya Lee Could Pull Off THIS -- BUZZ LIGHTYEAR Costume!!

Product of Determination ONLY that BAD BALD B!TCH Nya Lee Could Pull Off THIS -- BUZZ LIGHTYEAR Costume!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Wink ONLY that BAD BALD B!TCH Nya Lee Could Pull Off THIS -- BUZZ LIGHTYEAR Costume!!

x2_90e4644

x2_90e49c4

x2_90ebfa1

x2_9137dff

x2_91fead6

x2_91fea7a

x2_903ca0a

Catch Up Newbies ONLY that BAD BALD B!TCH Nya Lee Could Pull Off THIS -- BUZZ LIGHTYEAR Costume!!
    Liked
    4930 times

Butter Pecan Puerto Rican ONLY that BAD BALD B!TCH Nya Lee Could Pull Off THIS -- BUZZ LIGHTYEAR Costume!!
    Liked
    55 times

Damn

... she's fine.

Catch Up Newbies ONLY that BAD BALD B!TCH Nya Lee Could Pull Off THIS -- BUZZ LIGHTYEAR Costume!!
    Liked
    320 times

See proves my point, this is one the baddest in the game, not Amber Rose smh, good looking on this drop player shorty is fire

Catch Up Newbies ONLY that BAD BALD B!TCH Nya Lee Could Pull Off THIS -- BUZZ LIGHTYEAR Costume!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

mane i would have squezzed it like some charmin. chick dont touch you will get hurt she bad. but when i do see her i do see amber rose when she 1st hit the scene i said she amber rose2.0. need more pics of her

Just tryna make it.... ONLY that BAD BALD B!TCH Nya Lee Could Pull Off THIS -- BUZZ LIGHTYEAR Costume!! airforce318's Avatar
    Liked
    338 times

damn she is one of only a few that looks good with that hairstyle, so I know she looks even better with hair... i'd walk around with her and have no problem with it...
    I'm just tryna make it.... Follow me on twitter @CombThemNaps