Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Poppin' In The City: WOMEN of The Club... At Least SIX u cud Go HOME WIT Edition?! Week Ending 11-06-2011

Product of Determination Poppin' In The City: WOMEN of The Club... At Least SIX u cud Go HOME WIT Edition?! Week Ending 11-06-2011 Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Arrow Poppin' In The City: WOMEN of The Club... At Least SIX u cud Go HOME WIT Edition?! Week Ending 11-06-2011

Catch Up Newbies Poppin' In The City: WOMEN of The Club... At Least SIX u cud Go HOME WIT Edition?! Week Ending 11-06-2011 screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

mane i see some of the **** stars came out for this. that chick with the purple top and leopard print skirt got a big ass sweat stain under her arms . mya looking good as hell. an dopp who the chick with the all white cat suit on?? need a/s/l twitter fb my space i need it all

Catch Up Newbies Poppin' In The City: WOMEN of The Club... At Least SIX u cud Go HOME WIT Edition?! Week Ending 11-06-2011
    Liked
    4930 times

MYA just shitting on the other women, damn she look so good

HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK Poppin' In The City: WOMEN of The Club... At Least SIX u cud Go HOME WIT Edition?! Week Ending 11-06-2011 ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Liked
    245 times

YUP ITS A FEW DAT COULD GET DA LONG&STEADY STROKE!!!

Catch Up Newbies Poppin' In The City: WOMEN of The Club... At Least SIX u cud Go HOME WIT Edition?! Week Ending 11-06-2011 atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    Bernice Burgos just shitting on the other women, damn she look so good
    fixed for you

Goodlawdamercy! The things i would do to that woman (in addition to kicking all of her teenage neighbors @sses)

Catch Up Newbies Poppin' In The City: WOMEN of The Club... At Least SIX u cud Go HOME WIT Edition?! Week Ending 11-06-2011 atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    mane i see some of the **** stars came out for this. that chick with the purple top and leopard print skirt got a big ass sweat stain under her arms . mya looking good as hell. an dopp who the chick with the all white cat suit on?? need a/s/l twitter fb my space i need it all
    Yes Sir! That white cat suit was eye-catching...she needs some more exposure. Besides her, Bernice and Mya, there was nothing to look at. One thing about the women in the NYC clubs, they seem to try too hard to be sexy/edgy but come off looking cheap.

Dice City Kid Poppin' In The City: WOMEN of The Club... At Least SIX u cud Go HOME WIT Edition?! Week Ending 11-06-2011 ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    Yes Sir! That white cat suit was eye-catching...she needs some more exposure. Besides her, Bernice and Mya, there was nothing to look at. One thing about the women in the NYC clubs, they seem to try too hard to be sexy/edgy but come off looking cheap.
    2 things.....
    first atl....it's so expensive to live in new york....you fake it till you make it but you are gonna party....so unfortunately you fail often(in the outside world's eye) but hell it's near blasphemy to hate on new york...i do it in jest

second....i'm going home with sara jay....met her in person...super cool chic...i just can't justify paying 2 gz to smash.....respect her hustle though

HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK Poppin' In The City: WOMEN of The Club... At Least SIX u cud Go HOME WIT Edition?! Week Ending 11-06-2011 ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Liked
    245 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    2 things.....
    first atl....it's so expensive to live in new york....you fake it till you make it but you are gonna party....so unfortunately you fail often(in the outside world's eye) but hell it's near blasphemy to hate on new york...i do it in jest

second....i'm going home with sara jay....met her in person...super cool chic...i just can't justify paying 2 gz to smash.....respect her hustle though
    HELL YEAH U RIGHT2 STACKS 2 F.U.C.K DATS CRAZYBUT IF I HAD DA MONEY AND REALLY FEENIN 2 HIT HER WITH DAT OPPORTUNITY KNOWING SHE CHARGES 2STACKS I PROBABLY WILL AND IF I DO BUY PUSS-C ITS GONNA BE DA LONGEST 4WEEKS SHE BEEN IN NEWYORK IM ELLING U F.U.C.K DAT IM GETTIN MY EVERY DIME WORTH SO IF SHE COMES BACK LOOKING:%@3r:U COULD SEE ME HIT DA DANCE LIKE DIS

Catch Up Newbies Poppin' In The City: WOMEN of The Club... At Least SIX u cud Go HOME WIT Edition?! Week Ending 11-06-2011
    Liked
    4930 times

2stacks to **** a ******** (basically a hot chick that every guy knows that every guy had sex with, with great experince) and she think she will leave after and take my 2000
    HELL NO Im treating that ***** like the poor kids on TV a dollar a day
    $2000 means 2000 days of fucking, I AINT PLAYING

Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by ishuz702 View Post
    2 things.....

Yeah it's expensive to live in NYC but I bet a person working that same job in NYC compared to a cat in ATL makes about 40% more...so the cost of living matches the living wage. I imagine a woman who works in NYC and looks cheap in the club would look cheap in an ATL club if she worked there. No excuses...they scallywags!

Secondly, I wouldn't pay Sara Jay $200 or $20 to hit. I know chicks finer than her (without the almost certainty of getting an STD) that are just as freaky in the bed...and they're not motivated by money, they're motivated by good d!ck!