Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OH SH*T!! Fabolous ALLOWED Emily B To SNAP A PIC With HIM!!!!

Product of Determination OH SH*T!! Fabolous ALLOWED Emily B To SNAP A PIC With HIM!!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Wink OH SH*T!! Fabolous ALLOWED Emily B To SNAP A PIC With HIM!!!!

Catch Up Newbies OH SH*T!! Fabolous ALLOWED Emily B To SNAP A PIC With HIM!!!! ice516tea's Avatar
    Liked
    264 times

saw the fist esp. from the new season - didnt know em. was that thick or she just got to big...

Catch Up Newbies OH SH*T!! Fabolous ALLOWED Emily B To SNAP A PIC With HIM!!!!
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by ice516tea View Post
    saw the fist esp. from the new season - didnt know em. was that thick or she just got to big...
    I always knew she was that thick, she got boobs, booty, and a beautiful face.

Fab be playing her out and it left her emotionally scared
    I would just like to see her not cry in a couple of episodes PLEASE!!

Did you see the behind the scences when Chrissy said she was 40, I would have never known. Emily thickness in that dress and that clevage, SHE IS A MILF

Product of Determination OH SH*T!! Fabolous ALLOWED Emily B To SNAP A PIC With HIM!!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    I always knew she was that thick, she got boobs, booty, and a beautiful face.

Fab be playing her out and it left her emotionally scared
    I would just like to see her not cry in a couple of episodes PLEASE!!

Did you see the behind the scences when Chrissy said she was 40, I would have never known. Emily thickness in that dress and that clevage, SHE IS A MILF
    Chrissy Reveals She's 40 YEARS OLD! Love & Hip Hop Ep. 1 Bonus Video

Kimbella says she's 42!

Juelz Wasn’t Happy About Chrissy and Kimbella Fight; UPSET She Revealed HOOKING UP w/ Fabolous! [Video]

Catch Up Newbies OH SH*T!! Fabolous ALLOWED Emily B To SNAP A PIC With HIM!!!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

everybody is somebody left overs if he wasnt happy bout it he should have ran a background check on the broad. she looking scrumptilicious in the black dress though

Butter Pecan Puerto Rican OH SH*T!! Fabolous ALLOWED Emily B To SNAP A PIC With HIM!!!!
    Liked
    55 times

Well that was mighty nice of him.

[Slow eye roll.]

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    [/B][/I][/U]

everybody is somebody left overs if he wasnt happy bout it he should have ran a background check on the broad. she looking scrumptilicious in the black dress though
    The thing is that way they deal with these industry chicks they tend to only be with celebs not some every day average dude. To me its like one big asss high school and everyone is dating the people inside the school and switching around. Its hard for them to find and belive they have someone that no one they know (freidnly, just a little, or far away) has been with them.

OMG this girl look so good, ya dont understand this chick is to sexy. she is so thick, I caught eye since episode one season 1.

Fab you get all the dimes
    Tahiry (before he became FAB)
    Emily (sexy sexy)
    Kimbella (she iight, in the xxl I was like damn she sexy. But now I see the flaws and her true self)

All of Fab stuff is getting aired out

Catch Up Newbies OH SH*T!! Fabolous ALLOWED Emily B To SNAP A PIC With HIM!!!! shellback6982's Avatar
    Liked
    217 times

yea what she had on at tht suite was hella sexy ..im digging the **** outta of her

Catch Up Newbies OH SH*T!! Fabolous ALLOWED Emily B To SNAP A PIC With HIM!!!! SourMilk's Avatar
    Liked
    385 times

Damn my boi Fab is reckless cuz he had her crying last season when he left her and the baby at the photo shoot looking silly. But it's crazy these days cuz females would rather be a baby momma than be a wife, times has changed.

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by SourMilk View Post
    Damn my boi Fab is reckless cuz he had her crying last season when he left her and the baby at the photo shoot looking silly. But it's crazy these days cuz females would rather be a baby momma than be a wife, times has changed.
    and the crazy thing is he found a woman that wants to be a wife

Like I said Fab life is getting aired out

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast