Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Suelyn Medeiros EXPOSED!! YES YES F@CK YES (a video vixen has a $ex tape)

Catch Up Newbies Suelyn Medeiros EXPOSED!! YES YES F@CK YES (a video vixen has a $ex tape)
    Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post
    what u have said here is superbly intersting....but its more to it than that

what men dont understand is that many women CAN look like this with make up and plastic surgery and some naturally too

The difference between the "nun/spiritual" women etc is that they have chose to focus on thier faith and other more abstract concepts in life while "video vixens/women in clubs" etc have poured thier energy and money and focus in their looks.... that simple

religious women can be beautiful too!
    insert "hottie religious thread here"

minus nun attire add makeup and implants =
    Oh yes there are thousands of beautiful religious women in the world. The problem is they are thinly spread-out within hundreds of thousand of churches.

Take for instance the average black church. You may have 1-2 fine sistas in a church with a 250 membership but 70% of the church's members are comprised of women who are mostly people's mothers (who are average looking), their sisters, people's grandmothers, the church mothers, children and young adult females, female ushers and heavy set/average looking black women who sing in the choir.

Even if it's a mega-church like T.D. Jakes where the membership is 20,000 +...the same numbers applies. T.D. Jakes church is filled with the majority of heavy set black women. His church doesn't look like a religious temple designed for a Playboy Playmate where the images of Playboy Bunnies playing the flute are painted on stain glass windows and the visible manifestation of the Holy Spirit is a big breasted goddess...now that would be a spiritual environment more suited for Suelyn. lol.

Catch Up Newbies Suelyn Medeiros EXPOSED!! YES YES F@CK YES (a video vixen has a $ex tape)
    Liked
    820 times

i know that aint Joe Rogan......

Liked
    4930 times

WHERE LOOKING IN ALL THE WRONG DIRECTIONS FOR WIFEY MATERIEL (or at least the celebrities are)

Like I said THESE women are usually strippers then became known from some rapper or whomever. Not wifey material/ do not put a ring on it. You know who won with a bad chick LUDACRIS, a beautiful woman with brains. 99.99% of women posted here are lust at first sight so I do not and should not expect any of them to be church going women. They have to change their ways, WHAT AM I SAYING I HAVE TO CHANGE MY WAYS!

IM ON HERE ERDAY POSTING AND LUSTING AFTER THESE WOMEN, im wrong. Im not going to judge any of these chicks, they postin, Im looking daily, and searching for more and moar and moar, sh!t im almost as bad.

Product of Determination Suelyn Medeiros EXPOSED!! YES YES F@CK YES (a video vixen has a $ex tape) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by dawitwy View Post
    i know that aint Joe Rogan......
    joe rogan --->

Product of Determination Suelyn Medeiros EXPOSED!! YES YES F@CK YES (a video vixen has a $ex tape) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post

WHERE LOOKING IN ALL THE WRONG DIRECTIONS FOR WIFEY MATERIEL (or at least the celebrities are)

Like I said THESE women are usually strippers then became known from some rapper or whomever. Not wifey material/ do not put a ring on it. You know who won with a bad chick LUDACRIS, a beautiful woman with brains. 99.99% of women posted here are lust at first sight so I do not and should not expect any of them to be church going women. They have to change their ways, WHAT AM I SAYING I HAVE TO CHANGE MY WAYS!

IM ON HERE ERDAY POSTING AND LUSTING AFTER THESE WOMEN, im wrong. Im not going to judge any of these chicks, they postin, Im looking daily, and searching for more and moar and moar, sh!t im almost as bad.
    didn't u just post Mizz DR trying to be a pharmacist?

Mizz Dr, speaking about her daily life

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    didn't u just post Mizz DR trying to be a pharmacist?

Mizz Dr, speaking about her daily life
    yup sure did

I like that video she explained what was going on in her life.
    Sure did

Catch Up Newbies Suelyn Medeiros EXPOSED!! YES YES F@CK YES (a video vixen has a $ex tape) atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    yeah that's her.

- when are people going to start listening to me? i keep telling them over and over again that most beautiful women are not very spiritual by nature which is why you don't see a lot of them in religious circles like church, a mosque or a nunnery. (the religious world is filled with people who have common physical characteristics).

beautiful women are very sexual by nature and are drawn to the natural world (the world of beauty and pleasure) which is why you see a lot of them in night clubs, strip clubs, men mags, nude on the internet, and the **** world.
    Only flaw in your argument is that just because the women in the church are not as beautiful or there aren't as many beauties in the church doesn't mean that the heavy-set women of the church are any more spiritual than the girls in the clubs. I would say that there are more freaks in the church than in the club (guilt is a powerful catalyst for a lot of people to get up every Sunday to listen to a man that's screwing half of the women in the church). Why not go to a place that acknowledges that you can screw 10 married people in a week and get cleanse of your sins every week? Why not pray to a deity that understands that "the flesh is weak", thus giving you the go-ahead to do what you want all week long as long as you show up on Sunday and sing a few hymns. Heck, you may even pull a freak for next week while cleansing last week's sins.

Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    Only flaw in your argument is that just because the women in the church are not as beautiful or there aren't as many beauties in the church doesn't mean that the heavy-set women of the church are any more spiritual than the girls in the clubs. I would say that there are more freaks in the church than in the club (guilt is a powerful catalyst for a lot of people to get up every Sunday to listen to a man that's screwing half of the women in the church). Why not go to a place that acknowledges that you can screw 10 married people in a week and get cleanse of your sins every week? Why not pray to a deity that understands that "the flesh is weak", thus giving you the go-ahead to do what you want all week long as long as you show up on Sunday and sing a few hymns. Heck, you may even pull a freak for next week while cleansing last week's sins.

Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    There is no flaw in my argument because I don't think you understood what I was saying. We are speaking about two different things. You are speaking about lack of practice and application of ones religion and maybe even hypocrisy among female churchgoers. I'm speaking about the "kind of environments certain personality/physical types are drawn to."

Even if the heavy set/average looking woman is screwing the pastor or deacon within her church it still has nothing to do with the fact that she's drawn to a "religious environment" every week as oppose to a **** set. Even if she sins and falls short of the mark...her spiritual interest still lies within God.

Whereas the beautiful woman who does **** movie after **** movie...her interest and the environment she's drawn to is the "sex world" where there is no God. Many women in **** (esp. extreme ****) are atheist so the heavy set woman who goes to church (and still sins) is far more spiritual/religious than a **** actress because the church world is the religious realm.

Liked
    4930 times

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast