Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DEELISHIS HUMONGOUS DONK in HD!!! CHEEKS on DISPLAY in KOD!!

Product of Determination DEELISHIS HUMONGOUS DONK in HD!!! CHEEKS on DISPLAY in KOD!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Wink DEELISHIS HUMONGOUS DONK in HD!!! CHEEKS on DISPLAY in KOD!!

Deelishis

Deelishis

FYR5203-L

FYR4534-L

FYR5209-L

FYR5206-L

FYR5211-L

FYR5202-L

FYR5204-L

FYR4497-L

FYR5174-L

FYR5170-L

FYR5161-L

FYR5233-L

Catch Up Newbies DEELISHIS HUMONGOUS DONK in HD!!! CHEEKS on DISPLAY in KOD!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

mane what the hell opp i got my one's ready to throw at the monitor and you got that danm message up there.sighs

Catch Up Newbies DEELISHIS HUMONGOUS DONK in HD!!! CHEEKS on DISPLAY in KOD!!
    Liked
    4930 times

DAMN everyone feelin up on her booty

Where is the child,
    with the nanny
    With the father
    with the grandparents

Product of Determination DEELISHIS HUMONGOUS DONK in HD!!! CHEEKS on DISPLAY in KOD!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    mane what the hell opp i got my one's ready to throw at the monitor and you got that danm message up there.sighs
    well its not a disappointment now that ya see the pics

Liked
    170 times

I find Deelishes to be very interesting.

1. I thought she was a Christian because she stated so in S2S magazine. If she is, what kind of Christian is she suppose to be? I would like to know that denomination.
    2. I thought she was married. If she is, what kind of husband would let strange men and women grab all on his wife's ass?
    3. Some big booty models get in and out the modeling game (i.e. Buffie, Angel Lola Luv etc.) but Deelishes at 33 years old is still doing this. I wonder why when she doesn't have to. Is this something she just does or is this who she is?

Liked
    5400 times

Liked
    4930 times

i wanna grab

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    I find Deelishes to be very interesting.

1. I thought she was a Christian because she stated so in S2S magazine. If she is, what kind of Christian is she suppose to be? I would like to know that denomination.
    2. I thought she was married. If she is, what kind of husband would let strange men and women grab all on his wife's ass?
    3. Some big booty models get in and out the modeling game (i.e. Buffie, Angel Lola Luv etc.) but Deelishes at 33 years old is still doing this. I wonder why when she doesn't have to. Is this something she just does or is this who she is?

WTF, to everything that DEELISHES has done since she had the baby.

I remeber when I found out she was pregnant, I was like wow some guy had a lot of fun those nights. Then I thought, is she wifey material with all those butt pictures. Then I see those pics of her and the baby with no makeup and just her face, she looks great. Then a couple weeks later going back to her old ways.

WTF IM TALKING ABOUT I WAS LIKE THIS WHEN SHE WENT BACK TO HER OLD WAYS! lol
    Well I was all smh at first because I was like she got a kid now, it open my mind that many of these video chicks have kids and act the same.

33 years old, she looks great, I hope she gets out that life soon! You cant be a vixen all your life, but thats her life. Thank God its not my relatives thats all i can say!

Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post

i wanna grab
    lol

Dice City Kid DEELISHIS HUMONGOUS DONK in HD!!! CHEEKS on DISPLAY in KOD!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

i wouldve been in the clubbin chhesin and coppin feels as well

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast