Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girls Get Jumped At An Alpha Phi Alpha Probate At University Of Central Arkansas By Several Girls (WATCH THIS YALL REALLY)

Catch Up Newbies Girls Get Jumped At An Alpha Phi Alpha Probate At University Of Central Arkansas By Several Girls (WATCH THIS YALL REALLY)
    Liked
    4930 times

Default Girls Get Jumped At An Alpha Phi Alpha Probate At University Of Central Arkansas By Several Girls (WATCH THIS YALL REALLY)

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT FINAL 2 VIDEOS (aww man i have been on wshh and ilpvideo hard today like never before)

^^ you really cant see much after the first chick fight and of course
    Its really hard, but if you pause exactly at 0:10 you can see her boob come out, hey she still look good as she was getting beat up
    at 0:27 is CAPTAIN SAVE -A -HO (lol)

WHY IS EVERYONE BEATING UP THE PRETTY ONE, maybe she said something??!

FINAL VIDEO

Domestic violence

Did anyone get a small hard on starring at all that cleavage? I did
    At 2:39 her boob pop out

alright thats it with me and these videos

Product of Determination Girls Get Jumped At An Alpha Phi Alpha Probate At University Of Central Arkansas By Several Girls (WATCH THIS YALL REALLY) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

black on black crime.

Catch Up Newbies Girls Get Jumped At An Alpha Phi Alpha Probate At University Of Central Arkansas By Several Girls (WATCH THIS YALL REALLY)
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    black on black crime.
    would you have saved the girl in the first clip in the red like that guy did?

Dice City Kid Girls Get Jumped At An Alpha Phi Alpha Probate At University Of Central Arkansas By Several Girls (WATCH THIS YALL REALLY) ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

man i'm glad i got out of the hood

Catch Up Newbies Girls Get Jumped At An Alpha Phi Alpha Probate At University Of Central Arkansas By Several Girls (WATCH THIS YALL REALLY) TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

1st video: i hate seein people get kicked in the face smmfh....

2nd video: she shoulda wooped his a$$
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies Girls Get Jumped At An Alpha Phi Alpha Probate At University Of Central Arkansas By Several Girls (WATCH THIS YALL REALLY) atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

2nd video: that's why you don't mess with women that weigh more than you...especially if you a punk

Catch Up Newbies Girls Get Jumped At An Alpha Phi Alpha Probate At University Of Central Arkansas By Several Girls (WATCH THIS YALL REALLY) screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

where do i start.... that 1st video is something else even all them dudes i would have to pull out the glock 21 on them and aired it out. and i would have been legit in doing so gun permit f.t.w.

dude is a sissy for real aint no way he got some pills on em and aint lifted her ass up off him. he was looking like his life was flashing right before his eyes lol @ the dude in the crown vic looking like i be damn. but like ish said im glad im out the hood

on a side note why the dudes get to fighting??

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    where do i start.... that 1st video is something else even all them dudes i would have to pull out the glock 21 on them and aired it out. and i would have been legit in doing so gun permit f.t.w.

dude is a sissy for real aint no way he got some pills on em and aint lifted her ass up off him. he was looking like his life was flashing right before his eyes lol @ the dude in the crown vic looking like i be damn. but like ish said im glad im out the hood

on a side note why the dudes get to fighting??

the college people I think it was just a dumb fight between sororities and fraternities
    The second one was about ???

Catch Up Newbies Girls Get Jumped At An Alpha Phi Alpha Probate At University Of Central Arkansas By Several Girls (WATCH THIS YALL REALLY) exondus's Avatar
    Liked
    69 times

Hardon? Man my d*ck don't even stir, all I see is stupidity

Liked
    4930 times

I actually thought about the first video with the pretty girl in the red getting jumped today. What a crazy ranndom thought, but it just popped up.
    Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post
    1st video: i hate seein people get kicked in the face smmfh....
    2nd video: she shoulda wooped his a$$
    LL

Yea punch him punch him, head butt him, slap him up
    ew she kicked him
    im sorry but I cant watch this fight any more

1st video - captain save a ho, did he get the booty
    2nd video - dude is a punk (damn it her face is ugly, with a gut BUT SHE HAS PERFECT B00BS IM A SUCKA 4 DEM)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast