Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Crazy Lady In Tampa, FL: I Got 15 Kids & 3 Baby Daddy's.. Someone's Gonna Pay For Me & My Kids!

Catch Up Newbies Crazy Lady In Tampa, FL: I Got 15 Kids & 3 Baby Daddy's.. Someone's Gonna Pay For Me & My Kids!
    Liked
    4930 times

Default Crazy Lady In Tampa, FL: I Got 15 Kids & 3 Baby Daddy's.. Someone's Gonna Pay For Me & My Kids!

THIS WAS NEEDED TO BE POSTED
    GO GOSH

15 kids, 12 she got, awwwwwwwwwwww man

Catch Up Newbies Crazy Lady In Tampa, FL: I Got 15 Kids & 3 Baby Daddy's.. Someone's Gonna Pay For Me & My Kids! jv1080's Avatar
    Liked
    80 times

She got a bad outlook and attitude about someone taking care of 15 kids she and some brothas created, but that is now besides the point. The state does need to do everything to keep her with her kids and support them, instead of separating the kids and putting them in foster care. The state of FL shudda tied her damn tubes years ago, since they didn't, can't complain now. They need to help her raise, rand keep her family.

Catch Up Newbies Crazy Lady In Tampa, FL: I Got 15 Kids & 3 Baby Daddy's.. Someone's Gonna Pay For Me & My Kids!
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by jv1080 View Post
    She got a bad outlook and attitude about someone taking care of 15 kids she and some brothas created, but that is now besides the point. The state does need to do everything to keep her with her kids and support them, instead of separating the kids and putting them in foster care. The state of FL shudda tied her damn tubes years ago, since they didn't, can't complain now. They need to help her raise, rand keep her family.
    she is 37, her oldest is 15, that means she had her first kid at 22. That also means since she was 22 she has had a child every year!
    sad, she need her tubes tied. Her youngest is 6 months, BY THAT TIME SHE ALREADY KNEW SHE HAD 14 KIDS

Catch Up Newbies Crazy Lady In Tampa, FL: I Got 15 Kids & 3 Baby Daddy's.. Someone's Gonna Pay For Me & My Kids! atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Man y'all cats are crazy...nobody "owes" her anything. All she must be doing is fvcking. They should take every one of her kids away from her so that they don't learn to think that they should be taken care of by society. They can't be damaged any more in foster care than they are by staying with a lazy promiscuous mother and a con dad.

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    Man y'all cats are crazy...nobody "owes" her anything. All she must be doing is fvcking. They should take every one of her kids away from her so that they don't learn to think that they should be taken care of by society. They can't be damaged any more in foster care than they are by staying with a lazy promiscuous mother and a con dad.
    To the bold part - you are 100% correct
    I really would not want to hear that the kids are split up, but it may have to happen