Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: SEXIEST TWITTER CAT FIGHT BEEF!!! @RealBriaMyles & @IAmMaliahMichel SCRATCH OUT Each OTHER EYES!!

Product of Determination SEXIEST TWITTER CAT FIGHT BEEF!!! @RealBriaMyles & @IAmMaliahMichel SCRATCH OUT Each OTHER EYES!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Wink SEXIEST TWITTER CAT FIGHT BEEF!!! @RealBriaMyles & @IAmMaliahMichel SCRATCH OUT Each OTHER EYES!!

Bria Myles vs Maliah Michel on Twitter!!

bria-vs-maliah

BRIA MYLES tweets to MALIAH!!!

x2_9584fc9

@IAmMaliahMichel really Maliah?
    @IAmMaliahMichel @AminaDiop that's would have been nice to tell me that days ago when we set up our deal....
    @IAmMaliahMichel but I do know the game.... Your word is your bond

My tolerance level is at an all time low... The next person who attempts to **** me will truly feel my raft... #TRYME
    @IAmMaliahMichel u kept saying "I'm gonna come" I'm not gonna do u like that" you told me to meet u at ur hotel to give the deposit
    @IAmMaliahMichel so how did I do anything wrong? The last time we talked and text u said u were coming
    @IAmMaliahMichel u told me u personally invited people etc.... Don't try and play me to make it seem like u coming was something I made up
    @IAmMaliahMichel your the one who hit me when u got booked in la u even admitted on the phone u were being sneaky trying to do both parties
    @IAmMaliahMichel I can't w twitter period!!! I've called & text u plenty of times... But u choose 2 respond on twitter like ur airing me out
    @IAmMaliahMichel u know out last convo and text message communication u lead me to believe u were coming... So u can miss me with the lies
    @IAmMaliahMichel save my ass? Ur really trying 2 play me? U were sweet on the phone yesterday saying "I wouldnt do u like tht Bria" b4 u did
    @IAmMaliahMichel me like that? Ur making it seem like we never agreed upon anything. U should have been straight up even I kept pushing it
    @IAmMaliahMichel why wouldnt I keep pressing the issue U already agreed tht u were doing my event also so of course I didnt want u to bk out
    @IAmMaliahMichel I have text to prove so who's really trying to save their ass right now? Not me dear...
    bc whn I call or text she ain't answering smh. She's the one choosing to address the issues via twitter @the_darkgndm_2 @TeamPervert
    I mean really this will all b resolved if I post pics of text messages between us Then we'll know who's really tryin to "save their ass" smh
    I would never choose to air anything out via twitter.... Smh so pissed it even came to this
    Pics coming soon!!! That's all I have left to say about the situation.... I'm not gonna keep up the back and forth
    On to the next topic.... I'm done with that one!!!!
    Do I need to go even further? Cause I have even more text..... Prob not! I let it ride unless someone tries to question my integrity AGAIN
    I'm no janky event planner.... I would never promote anyone falsely...
    -----------
    MALIAH's TWEETS TO BRIA!!!

4sjjfn

@RealBriaMyles you know the game contact @AminaDiop for bookings thanks xoxo
    @RealBriaMyles bria u r a model u call my manager and set up a deal u know that. It's called a contract it protects both parties if u don't
    @RealBriaMyles have that there is no deal. If no deposit is in there is no deal. I admire your hustle but do business the right way and you
    @RealBriaMyles won't have to worry about this or that. I may have wanted to so your venue for your sake but u know it was unfair for the
    @RealBriaMyles other venue who did handle their business the right way. Michaud feelings but right is right.
    @RealBriaMyles lol iPhone no hard feelings I meant. Plus I told u twice I wasn't going to n able to do your party u kept pressing.
    Haa honey hush RT @RealBriaMyles: @IAmMaliahMichel but I do know the game.... Your word is your bond
    It's so funny how when people try to b shady and it doesn't work they always bring up loyalty in some way lol
    @RealBriaMyles your trying to save your ass I can dig it. But I'm shooting so I will talk to u later kk 
    BRIA's SCREENSHOT PROOF of CONVO!!

Catch Up Newbies SEXIEST TWITTER CAT FIGHT BEEF!!! @RealBriaMyles & @IAmMaliahMichel SCRATCH OUT Each OTHER EYES!! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

im confused who didnt pay who
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies SEXIEST TWITTER CAT FIGHT BEEF!!! @RealBriaMyles & @IAmMaliahMichel SCRATCH OUT Each OTHER EYES!! shellback6982's Avatar
    Liked
    217 times

damn thts two bad ass women

Catch Up Newbies SEXIEST TWITTER CAT FIGHT BEEF!!! @RealBriaMyles & @IAmMaliahMichel SCRATCH OUT Each OTHER EYES!!
    Liked
    4930 times

I think bria did not get paid and maliAh did not show up to the event

Product of Determination SEXIEST TWITTER CAT FIGHT BEEF!!! @RealBriaMyles & @IAmMaliahMichel SCRATCH OUT Each OTHER EYES!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    I think bria did not get paid and maliAh did not show up to the event
    maliah didn't show up to a event, planned by bria, at Rack City. although maliah clearly gave her word she would come...

really nothing important here

two cute ladies bickering