Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: The Mug Shot FACE Picture of MAN Who Tried To ROB A UFC Fighter!!

Product of Determination The Mug Shot FACE Picture of MAN Who Tried To ROB A UFC Fighter!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default The Mug Shot FACE Picture of MAN Who Tried To ROB A UFC Fighter!!

Anthony Miranda, 24, attempted a robbery and carjacking, police said, but his would-be prey was a 33-year-old mixed martial artist who competes in the Ultimate Fighting Championships. The tables were turned rather quickly, reports the Chicago Tribune.

According to police, the near-victim said Miranda approached his car on near Kenneth Ave. and 55th St. and asked for a light. The man, who did not want to be identified, said he didn’t have a light when Miranda pulled a gun, demanded valuables and told the driver to get out of the car, police said.

What happened next is probably what you would expect when someone tries to rob an MMA fighter: a struggle ensued.

Miranda was left with bad bruises all over his face and a bullet in his ankle after the gun discharged during the presumably one-sided fight, according to the report.

The UFC fighter was able to hold Miranda on the ground until police arrived.

Miranda got a trip to the hospital and is being held on $350,000 bail.

According to the Tribune, Miranda is on parole and has served time for multiple burglaries. He was released from prison in March 2010.

Catch Up Newbies The Mug Shot FACE Picture of MAN Who Tried To ROB A UFC Fighter!!
    Liked
    4930 times

Is there a video, please please let there be a video of the ass whooping

Catch Up Newbies The Mug Shot FACE Picture of MAN Who Tried To ROB A UFC Fighter!! TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

i knew that would happen one day, that a fool was gonna try to unexpectedly rob a UFC fighter, i knew cuz those dudes always be from poor countries or neighborhhods and they look like regular people, I KNEW IT!
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies The Mug Shot FACE Picture of MAN Who Tried To ROB A UFC Fighter!!
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by TightLipped View Post
    i knew that would happen one day, that a fool was gonna try to unexpectedly rob a UFC fighter, i knew cuz those dudes always be from poor countries or neighborhhods and they look like regular people, I KNEW IT!
    LOVE IT
    thugs actin hard until some real stuff happens

Dice City Kid The Mug Shot FACE Picture of MAN Who Tried To ROB A UFC Fighter!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

tip to ya'll....don't pick a fight in vegas....we don't have a professional team but the ufc is our sport....there is a gym in almost every strip mall.....xtreme couture round here homie