Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GONE BUTT Not FORGETTEN!!! Lastarya Wants To "Delete Every Photo & Video Of Her Dancing, & Posing Somewhat Next To NEKKID!!"

Product of Determination GONE BUTT Not FORGETTEN!!! Lastarya Wants To "Delete Every Photo & Video Of Her Dancing, & Posing Somewhat Next To NEKKID!!" Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Unhappy GONE BUTT Not FORGETTEN!!! Lastarya Wants To "Delete Every Photo & Video Of Her Dancing, & Posing Somewhat Next To NEKKID!!"

Lastarya-Tucker-Facebook

Lastarya

now... smh

AdHAPtYCMAAQzgF.jpg large

Catch Up Newbies GONE BUTT Not FORGETTEN!!! Lastarya Wants To "Delete Every Photo & Video Of Her Dancing, & Posing Somewhat Next To NEKKID!!"
    Liked
    4930 times

you know if he cheats on her with a {insert human} she will be a super hardcore ********

Catch Up Newbies GONE BUTT Not FORGETTEN!!! Lastarya Wants To "Delete Every Photo & Video Of Her Dancing, & Posing Somewhat Next To NEKKID!!" atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

I love LaStarya but that little rigmarole just reinforces the stereotype of the dingbat stripper...i had to get a 5th grader to decipher it for me

Dice City Kid GONE BUTT Not FORGETTEN!!! Lastarya Wants To "Delete Every Photo & Video Of Her Dancing, & Posing Somewhat Next To NEKKID!!" ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

good riddance

New Arrival
    Liked
    1 times

Too bad she cant

Catch Up Newbies GONE BUTT Not FORGETTEN!!! Lastarya Wants To "Delete Every Photo & Video Of Her Dancing, & Posing Somewhat Next To NEKKID!!" Fleece Johnson's Avatar
    Liked
    569 times

fucked for life man

Liked
    6 times

GOOOOODAAAYYYMMM!!!
    ...these haters try to knock me, but you cant knock me off the hinges

Product of Determination GONE BUTT Not FORGETTEN!!! Lastarya Wants To "Delete Every Photo & Video Of Her Dancing, & Posing Somewhat Next To NEKKID!!" Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

smh at Lastarya... she was very righteous... quoting the bible and all that stopped.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies GONE BUTT Not FORGETTEN!!! Lastarya Wants To "Delete Every Photo & Video Of Her Dancing, & Posing Somewhat Next To NEKKID!!" screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

i knew this was gone happen she had to come back to the game. she missed the lifestyle. she aint ready to settle down yet.she need to come to memphis

Super Moderator GONE BUTT Not FORGETTEN!!! Lastarya Wants To "Delete Every Photo & Video Of Her Dancing, & Posing Somewhat Next To NEKKID!!"
    GONE BUTT Not FORGETTEN!!! Lastarya Wants To "Delete Every Photo & Video Of Her Dancing, & Posing Somewhat Next To NEKKID!!"
    Liked
    1470 times

Quote Originally Posted by screwhead View Post
    i knew this was gone happen she had to come back to the game. she missed the lifestyle. she aint ready to settle down yet.she need to come to memphis
    i guess haha...she like 31 but still haha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast