Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BERNICE BURGOS vs YARIS SANCHEZ!! Head 2 Head Title Battle: Big Butz, Big B00bs, Long Hair, And THE WINNER Is!??

Catch Up Newbies BERNICE BURGOS vs YARIS SANCHEZ!! Head 2 Head Title Battle: Big Butz, Big B00bs, Long Hair, And THE WINNER Is!?? TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Wink BERNICE BURGOS vs YARIS SANCHEZ!! Head 2 Head Title Battle: Big Butz, Big B00bs, Long Hair, And THE WINNER Is!??

Round 1 The Catsuits

Round 2: Bathing Suits

Round 3: All White Everything

Round 4: Pool side

Round 5: In the sand

Round6: Yellow

Wild Card Round! AND THE WINNER IS!
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Catch Up Newbies BERNICE BURGOS vs YARIS SANCHEZ!! Head 2 Head Title Battle: Big Butz, Big B00bs, Long Hair, And THE WINNER Is!??
    Liked
    4930 times

DONT MAKE ME CHOOSE

Product of Determination BERNICE BURGOS vs YARIS SANCHEZ!! Head 2 Head Title Battle: Big Butz, Big B00bs, Long Hair, And THE WINNER Is!?? Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

WOW... the competition is stiff in this thread.

Bernice got the better face.

Yaris got the better b00bs.

In this picture -- Bernice slaughters Yaris

YaRIS makes up for it in this picture --

It's almost a TIE.... but....

Bernice edges out Yaris because we don't know her HOAR-ISH background like we know Yaris.

good post!

*Bernice has more photoshop pics in here*

Catch Up Newbies BERNICE BURGOS vs YARIS SANCHEZ!! Head 2 Head Title Battle: Big Butz, Big B00bs, Long Hair, And THE WINNER Is!??
    Liked
    4930 times

This is like choosing between peanut butter and chocolate and Im trying to make a reeses cup
    Yaris - kind of hoesih and to young
    Bernice - beats up kids

In the pics its close
    1st - Im a give it to yaris (even thought I cant see her face its DAT ASS)
    2nd - Im a give it to Yaris (omg she look so good, Bernice face looks like she got to much make up)
    3rd and after its all Bernice espiaclly just laying on the chair (Bernice looks to good)

^^ this is my favorite

Catch Up Newbies BERNICE BURGOS vs YARIS SANCHEZ!! Head 2 Head Title Battle: Big Butz, Big B00bs, Long Hair, And THE WINNER Is!?? atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Bernice in a landslide!!!! Bernice in a landslide stacked up against anyone!!! Yaris is the TRUTH though...her poolside pic and the 2nd catsuit pic would shut down anyone else but nobody stands a chance when compared to Bernice

Catch Up Newbies BERNICE BURGOS vs YARIS SANCHEZ!! Head 2 Head Title Battle: Big Butz, Big B00bs, Long Hair, And THE WINNER Is!?? atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    This is like choosing between peanut butter and chocolate and Im trying to make a reeses cup
    Yaris - kind of hoesih and to young
    Bernice - beats up kids

In the pics its close
    1st - Im a give it to yaris (even thought I cant see her face its DAT ASS)
    2nd - Im a give it to Yaris (omg she look so good, Bernice face looks like she got to much make up)
    3rd and after its all Bernice espiaclly just laying on the chair (Bernice looks to good)

^^ this is my favorite
    you say she beats up kids like it's a bad thing. I can't stand women that won't lay hands on their kids when it's called for... do you thing Bernice:jabbing:

"down goes bay-bay, down goes bay-bay"

Product of Determination BERNICE BURGOS vs YARIS SANCHEZ!! Head 2 Head Title Battle: Big Butz, Big B00bs, Long Hair, And THE WINNER Is!?? Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    Bernice in a landslide!!!! Bernice in a landslide stacked up against anyone!!! Yaris is the TRUTH though...her poolside pic and the 2nd catsuit pic would shut down anyone else but nobody stands a chance when compared to Bernice
    ur bias.

even Bria breh?

Just tryna make it.... BERNICE BURGOS vs YARIS SANCHEZ!! Head 2 Head Title Battle: Big Butz, Big B00bs, Long Hair, And THE WINNER Is!?? airforce318's Avatar
    Liked
    338 times

Yaris has come a long way and she got a crazy body but Bernice is a jaw dropper... can't go wrong with either one and we know less about Bernice and we know more about Yaris' partners so Bernice has the edge IMO
    I'm just tryna make it.... Follow me on twitter @CombThemNaps

Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    ur bias.

even Bria breh?
    Yeah, I would give her the edge over Bria too. I know i'm gonna get killed on the board by some of the vets and most of the newbies but Bernice is top shelf to me (maybe because she has that strong left hook - ask her teenage neighbor). Bria is on the shelf right below Bernice though.

Liked
    4930 times

So Opp likes Bria a lot
    Atalien69 like Bernice

If they were at a party you two can both go to the girl you find most attractive without fighting over the same one. Opp can go meet bria and Ata can go meet Bernice.

TO BAD THEY WILL BOTH DISS YOU AND END UP WITH ME LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast