Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Mizz DR (@MizzDR201) SEDUCES 50 Cent in "Wait Until Tonight" Video!!!

Product of Determination Mizz DR (@MizzDR201) SEDUCES 50 Cent in "Wait Until Tonight" Video!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Wink Mizz DR (@MizzDR201) SEDUCES 50 Cent in "Wait Until Tonight" Video!!!

Mizz seduces 50 Cent in "Wait Until Tonight" video!!!!

Mizz Dr lands her biggest role to date! Check out Mizz DR seducing 50 Cent in his latest video called, "Wait Until Tonight!" This track appears on 50 Cent's Big 10 mixtape!
    Mizz DR

Mizz DR SEDUCES 50 Cent in "Wait Until Tonight" Video!!

Catch Up Newbies Mizz DR (@MizzDR201) SEDUCES 50 Cent in "Wait Until Tonight" Video!!! ice516tea's Avatar
    Liked
    264 times

huge break for her - from mags to the screen her hard work paid off - she looks good too

Catch Up Newbies Mizz DR (@MizzDR201) SEDUCES 50 Cent in "Wait Until Tonight" Video!!!
    Liked
    4930 times

I am happy that the 50 cent video with Mizz DR, its all about her, and she looked great . I know when Cameron comes out with his video with Mizz DR its gonna be so stupid, with all the drug talk. Mizz Dr looked great, you can even see her butt before the full blur affect, her body is 10/10. It seems like more people want her now which is cool. 50 cent is going hard with his mixtape coming out with new videos, and this song is cool.

New Arrival
    Liked
    6 times

man i love this girl... and it was opp & ishuz that made me take interest in her.. lol

Product of Determination Mizz DR (@MizzDR201) SEDUCES 50 Cent in "Wait Until Tonight" Video!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by baiki View Post
    man i love this girl... and it was opp & ishuz that made me take interest in her.. lol
    Mizz DR (@MizzDR201) SEDUCES 50 Cent in "Wait Until Tonight" Video!!!

Catch Up Newbies Mizz DR (@MizzDR201) SEDUCES 50 Cent in "Wait Until Tonight" Video!!!
    Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    Mizz DR (@MizzDR201) SEDUCES 50 Cent in "Wait Until Tonight" Video!!!
    Jay z still dont care lol

I have heard of Mizz DR for a while CLUBBUTTS MIZZ DR (dailymotion search that) and she aint never go nude like the others . nBut she showed her butt here and I would like to see more. 50 is like 33- 35 and Mizz DR is like 21-22 and they kissed. Here Im thinking I maybe to old for her cause Im 25

I guess she is older looking than other 21 year olds and he looks younger than other 35 yr olds

Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    Jay z still dont care lol

I have heard of Mizz DR for a while CLUBBUTTS MIZZ DR (dailymotion search that) and she aint never go nude like the others . nBut she showed her butt here and I would like to see more. 50 is like 33- 35 and Mizz DR is like 21-22 and they kissed. Here Im thinking I maybe to old for her cause Im 25

I guess she is older looking than other 21 year olds and he looks younger than other 35 yr olds
    she's 21

Diana Escotto aka Mizz DR --"20th" Birthday Pics

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    she's 21
    You can clearly see her butt thru the see thru dress lingerie

Dice City Kid Mizz DR (@MizzDR201) SEDUCES 50 Cent in "Wait Until Tonight" Video!!! ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

mz dr and that track are fire