Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Less OFFENSIVE? Pebbelz Da Model FULLY CLOTHED!

Catch Up Newbies Less OFFENSIVE? Pebbelz Da Model FULLY CLOTHED!
    Liked
    170 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post
    OMg
    I am so sorry that I hurt your feelings

I am unhappy with the work you did on her booty!
    How much did you make after the surgery or injections?
    How about those stocks on implants or injections?
    Is she giving you a piece of the money from that $5000 a week?

If you answered no to all these questions then I must say.....
    I'm not standing up for Pebbelz. I'm standing up for good investing and making money. Too many people who don't have money are so quick to criticize and take jabs at people who are smart at investing and making money.

Recently I've gotten into the financial investment market where I am now making a return off my investments daily and to see my money roll in blows my mind. Pebbelz did the same thing but she invested her money in her career because of the urban market she's in and she's making a return off her investment everyday.

She may have made an intitial investment of $5,000 for a butt job. However her "new" backside has made her 20x's that plus more. I don't know if you are...but when you start investing and seeing a return off your investments you'll better understand what I mean.

Liked
    4930 times

If it was just pics I would have said something mean again lol. After watching the video and seeing her in action, I see she works hard for the money. Her face looks okay (in the dark lol, nah but its okay), her ***** (I aint know they were that big), and she still has too much booty. Her butt does look clean and soft, it jiggles a lot, I thought it would be as hard as a basketball to the face. Her ***** kept popping out and they are big and hopefully real, I REALLY LIKE BIG *****! I am a butt man but all this booty I have been seeing on here turn me to a boob man, I gotta see the other side. I still like flat chested chicks with huge butts

Im still shocked and surprised when women want to see other women get nude right in front of their faces. Those girls must have some lesbian in them, and the first set of girls throwing money... kind of look better than pebbles. The one that pebbles grabs at 1:54 and the one chick in all black next to her both look hot to me. It seems like the chicks where making it rain harder than the dudes. CAN'T BLAME THE DUDES SINCE WE GOTTA PAY FOR EVERYTHING but its cool. Pebbles was bounce her big booty on the big girl at 3:40 Over all she aint that bad, it would be fun to have that booty on my D!CK for once

WTF WHERE THOSE GUYS FIGHTING FOR, enjoy the show and the other women around look great also nuggas is stupid.

NOW WHAT I WOULD LIKE YOU TO DO OPP IS TO FIND THE WOMEN IN 50 CENT VIDEO ON & OFF. Those 2-3 chicks were hot with real bodies and beautiful faces. They had big real butts, big real *****, and perfect faces to match!
    I basically said compliments here
    OMg
    I am so sorry that I hurt your feelings

I am unhappy with the work you did on her booty!
    How much did you make after the surgery or injections?
    How about those stocks on implants or injections?
    Is she giving you a piece of the money from that $5000 a week?

If you answered no to all these questions then I must say.....
    Just acting stupid here to your stupidness

Im not mad at Opp, not so much at LLoyd either. He must not have read what I typed because I gave her compliments not so much hate. If he wants to stand up for her thats okay. She making 5000 a show she does not care about what I say to hurt, she dont care what he say to help, just money and but shots.

BYE
    Just try to end this little argument because its not like she cares any way

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    I'm not standing up for Pebbelz. I'm standing up for good investing and making money. Too many people who don't have money are so quick to criticize and take jabs at people who are smart at investing and making money.

Recently I've gotten into the financial investment market where I am now making a return off my investments daily and to see my money roll in blows my mind. Pebbelz did the same thing but she invested her money in her career because of the urban market she's in and she's making a return off her investment everyday.

She may have made an intitial investment of $5,000 for a butt job. However her "new" backside has made her 20x's that plus more. I don't know if you are...but when you start investing and seeing a return off your investments you'll better understand what I mean.
    Yea making smart investments are great
    This does not mean she should have invested in her body like that

Your talking about money, Im talking about her image

Yes we can clearly see she makes lots of cash ----- INVESTMENT
    But to me she looks like a grandma with a cartoon booty ------- IMAGE

Your topic on investment
    To me having an invest is awesome to see your money grow. There are many lanes good and bad, it seems like she choosed a bad one in stripping.

My topic on Image
    Its like she just wanted to get bigger and bigger in the butt

look at this lady

Biggest lips just like Pebblez with the biggest butt
    There image is but they invest in something I guess for them that makes lots of money

Is it worth it to change yourself extremely and drastically for $$$$?

Liked
    170 times

I basically said compliments here

Just acting stupid here to your stupidness

Just try to end this little argument because its not like she cares any way

Yea making smart investments are great
    This does not mean she should have invested in her body like that

Your talking about money, Im talking about her image

Yes we can clearly see she makes lots of cash ----- INVESTMENT
    But to me she looks like a grandma with a cartoon booty ------- IMAGE

Your topic on investment
    To me having an invest is awesome to see your money grow. There are many lanes good and bad, it seems like she choosed a bad one in stripping.

My topic on Image
    Its like she just wanted to get bigger and bigger in the butt

look at this lady

Biggest lips just like Pebblez with the biggest butt
    There image is but they invest in something I guess for them that makes lots of money

Is it worth it to change yourself extremely and drastically for $$$$?
    Dude, read how stupid you sound. We're talking about the same thing. Pebblez INVESTED in her BODY IMAGE. And her image/investment has paid itself off.

Who are you to tell someone what is a good or bad investment as it applies to themselves? Some people invest in commodities, some invest in themselves i.e. entertainers (a.k.a Pebblez) and others invest into real estate or stocks.

Like I mentioned earlier, it doesn't matter what you think about Pebbelz, her career choice or the investment she made into her body image. She's winning in the money game homie and so am I.

Product of Determination Less OFFENSIVE? Pebbelz Da Model FULLY CLOTHED! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Dude, read how stupid you sound. We're talking about the same thing. Pebblez INVESTED in her BODY IMAGE. And her image/investment has paid itself off.

Who are you to tell someone what is a good or bad investment as it applies to themselves? Some people invest in commodities, some invest in themselves i.e. entertainers (a.k.a Pebblez) and others invest into real estate or stocks.

Like I mentioned earlier, it doesn't matter what you think about Pebbelz, her career choice or the investment she made into her body image. She's winning in the money game homie and so am I.

... judging by the size of her bathroom or if it's the hotel room she can afford to stay in...

where u can sit on the toilet, run the shower water, open the door, and wash ya hands ALL AT THE SAME TIME... this b*tch broke my nicca.... knock it off!

7g5u0r

Liked
    4930 times

Who are you to tell someone what is a good or bad investment as it applies to themselves?
    Some people invest in commodities, some invest in themselves i.e. entertainers (a.k.a Pebblez) and others invest into real estate or stocks.

to the bold

ITS MY MUTHA F@CKING OPINION

Did you just get money, because you keep talking about your investment?
    Are you a stripper?

and to Opp (wtf she broke your nicca WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Catch Up Newbies Less OFFENSIVE? Pebbelz Da Model FULLY CLOTHED! kcpimpaholic's Avatar
    Liked
    116 times

lol i find it weird that i agree with all of you on the points yall makin to certain extents

lloyd you right she dont care about what we think about her cause she makin her money but her investment in my opinion wasnt a good one cause yeah she may be makin money now but aint no body really gona see her and trick on her for the rest of her life then what is she gona do? im not in the investment game yet but my uncle teachin how to do it a lil bit cause he wants me to do it so i can have a more secure future which is what she seems to have forgotten about cause a smart investor invest to secure their future and she may have only secured her present

blafy you were cool with yo compliments although i dont think she deserves them (again thats my opinion and we all are entitled to our own opinions has you have stated) i personally dont find her attractive in anyway mainly cause of her investment choice. i think it shows how short minded she is she only wanted something to help her right now she didnt think about the long term consequences of her decision i hope she savin money like a muhfucka

opp you just might be right my dude he just might be broke stayin in that motel 6 or she might be smart and realized she not gona be abl;e to make this amount of money forever so she tryin to cut back on her expenses
    a good leader knows how to follow

Liked
    170 times

to the bold

ITS MY MUTHA F@CKING OPINION

Did you just get money, because you keep talking about your investment?
    Are you a stripper?

and to Opp (wtf she broke your nicca WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Your baseless opinion is the whole basis of my argument. It doesn't matter what you think. Pebbelz makes more money in a month than you make all year. And I stand corrected she doesn't make $5,000 a night. She makes $35,000 a night and her current Unut DVD has sold over 150,000 units so far. I spoke with her manager regarding a booking engagment that I'm sponsoring in Philly and those were her revenue stats she gave me.

Liked
    4930 times

He's On Fire! Less OFFENSIVE? Pebbelz Da Model FULLY CLOTHED! HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

F+CK her investment, strippers get NO LOVE,period.........END OF DISCUSSION!
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12