Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Less OFFENSIVE? Pebbelz Da Model FULLY CLOTHED!

Product of Determination Less OFFENSIVE? Pebbelz Da Model FULLY CLOTHED! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Less OFFENSIVE? Pebbelz Da Model FULLY CLOTHED!

Catch Up Newbies Less OFFENSIVE? Pebbelz Da Model FULLY CLOTHED!
    Liked
    4930 times

If it was just pics I would have said something mean again lol. After watching the video and seeing her in action, I see she works hard for the money. Her face looks okay (in the dark lol, nah but its okay), her ***** (I aint know they were that big), and she still has too much booty. Her butt does look clean and soft, it jiggles a lot, I thought it would be as hard as a basketball to the face. Her ***** kept popping out and they are big and hopefully real, I REALLY LIKE BIG *****! I am a butt man but all this booty I have been seeing on here turn me to a boob man, I gotta see the other side. I still like flat chested chicks with huge butts

Im still shocked and surprised when women want to see other women get nude right in front of their faces. Those girls must have some lesbian in them, and the first set of girls throwing money... kind of look better than pebbles. The one that pebbles grabs at 1:54 and the one chick in all black next to her both look hot to me. It seems like the chicks where making it rain harder than the dudes. CAN'T BLAME THE DUDES SINCE WE GOTTA PAY FOR EVERYTHING but its cool. Pebbles was bounce her big booty on the big girl at 3:40 Over all she aint that bad, it would be fun to have that booty on my D!CK for once

WTF WHERE THOSE GUYS FIGHTING FOR, enjoy the show and the other women around look great also nuggas is stupid.

NOW WHAT I WOULD LIKE YOU TO DO OPP IS TO FIND THE WOMEN IN 50 CENT VIDEO ON & OFF. Those 2-3 chicks were hot with real bodies and beautiful faces. They had big real butts, big real *****, and perfect faces to match!

Product of Determination Less OFFENSIVE? Pebbelz Da Model FULLY CLOTHED! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post

NOW WHAT I WOULD LIKE YOU TO DO OPP IS TO FIND THE WOMEN IN 50 CENT VIDEO ON & OFF. Those 2-3 chicks were hot with real bodies and beautiful faces. They had big real butts, big real *****, and perfect faces to match!
    here's kyra

Kyra Chaos -- Farewell July 2011 Twit Pics!!

Kyra Chaos Shows Us Her CURVY Boodddy In New TwitPics!

Kyra Chaos -- THE SEXY BODY TIGER Painted LADY On 50 Cent GIRL GO WILD Artwork COVER!

Liked
    170 times

blafy, here's the reality. Pebbelz makes more money for one show ($5,000) than you make in a month and she does more than one show a week. So she could really care less about what you think of her.

not trying to be mean, just telling you the truth. and we don't have to go back and forth on this (although you may attempt to) because if you made that kind of money (and you don't), you'd be more interested in making more money or watching your money grow daily from investments you've made instead of spending your time on a messageboard talking about Pebbelz.

Get your money up man cause that's all what Pebblez is about.

Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post
    blafy, here's the reality. Pebbelz makes more money for one show ($5,000) than you make in a month and she does more than one show a week. So she could really care less about what you think of her.

not trying to be mean, just telling you the truth. and we don't have to go back and forth on this (although you may attempt to) because if you made that kind of money (and you don't), you'd be more interested in making more money or watching your money grow daily from investments you've made instead of spending your time on a messageboard talking about Pebbelz.

blafy... lloyd attempted to son ya breh smh

Liked
    4930 times

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd View Post

OMg
    I am so sorry that I hurt your feelings

I am unhappy with the work you did on her booty!
    How much did you make after the surgery or injections?
    How about those stocks on implants or injections?
    Is she giving you a piece of the money from that $5000 a week?

If you answered no to all these questions then I must say.....

Liked
    4930 times

just waiting for lloyd's response so I can get to the typing

gotta do somthin to pass the time

Catch Up Newbies Less OFFENSIVE? Pebbelz Da Model FULLY CLOTHED! atalien69's Avatar
    Liked
    834 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post

blafy... lloyd attempted to son ya breh smh
    why you starting stuff, OPP?

Catch Up Newbies Less OFFENSIVE? Pebbelz Da Model FULLY CLOTHED! kcpimpaholic's Avatar
    Liked
    116 times

Quote Originally Posted by atalien69 View Post
    why you starting stuff, OPP?
    cause he likes to instigate lol
    a good leader knows how to follow

Liked
    4930 times

Im not mad at Opp, not so much at LLoyd either. He must not have read what I typed because I gave her compliments not so much hate. If he wants to stand up for her thats okay. She making 5000 a show she does not care about what I say to hurt, she dont care what he say to help, just money and but shots.

BYE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast