Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Erica Mena fighting her boyfriend (new chick in Love & Hip Hop)

Catch Up Newbies Erica Mena fighting her boyfriend (new chick in Love & Hip Hop)
    Liked
    4930 times

Default Erica Mena fighting her boyfriend (new chick in Love & Hip Hop)

Catch Up Newbies Erica Mena fighting her boyfriend (new chick in Love & Hip Hop)
    Liked
    4930 times

Liked
    4930 times

DAMN THIS b!TCH SEXY AS f@CK, YOU SEE DEM B( . Y . )BS

But she just like all the others are crazy, got the personality of a beast. Its like whomever Yandy brings becomes another evil person. I did not get to see the episode but I saw the fight here. Its not Yandy's fault but I realize and its been proven more and more that these women (these video chicks/strippers/ urban models) are crazy. I know each person is different but damn these girls have no home training, no good men growing up (dad, grandfather, older cousin/brother, etc) just nothing.

I wonder if Sean Kingston is/will be going through something like that

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

Damn! she is just awesome..Super like for this post....

Catch Up Newbies Erica Mena fighting her boyfriend (new chick in Love & Hip Hop) TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

she asked for her phone after the love n hip hop fight too
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Liked
    4930 times

this is what MTO is saying about it, it may sound good but MTO is weird and not always true

December 28, 2011: The DRAMA on the show Love And Hip Hop is reaching NEW HIGHS. You'll recall that on Sunday night, Erica Mena got into a HAIR PULLING match with Kimbella, over some SILLINESS!!! Well it turns out that there was MORE to the story.

Accordingt o a TOP behind the scenes SNITCH, Erica is still ANGRY with Kimbella, and feels that she stole the man who TOOK HER VIRGINITY - rapper FABOLOUS. Yes, Emily's MAN Fabolous.

Here's what we know. Emily met Fabolous when she was 17 YEARS OLD on the set of his video BREATHE. The two hit it off and had a relationship. And YES, Fab WAS wirh Emily at this time.

Anyways, Erica believed that she was Fab's TOP MISTRESS and that he would not MESS AROUND with any other girls. Well silly Erica soon learned that Fab wasn't being truthful to her . . . and he started dating FELLOW VIDEO MODEL Kimbella.

We're told that Erica was BROKEN HEARTED over whet she felt was BETRAYAL by Fab, and has held HARSH FEELINGS for Kimbella ever since.

Dang boo . . but you were the JUMPOFF THOUGH. You don't have the RIGHT to be mad at some other chick DOING TO YOU . . . what you were doing to EMILY!!!

They need to change the tile of the show LOVE AND HIP HOP to the title, CHICKS WHO F*CKED FABOLOUS. Cause we hear that CHRISSY had some history with Fab too!!! Dude must have a GOLDEN D*CK
    how real is it, i dont know

Maybe I should have never put what MTO has said, because its clearly wrong

Erica is 24 (thats what she said)
    She was messing with Fab at 17 (that is what MTO IS SAYING)
    Kimbella was with Fab 3 years ago, Emily was also pregnant 3 years ago.

3 years ago was 2008, we all know Breathe came out before 2008. Also Erica would be 20 not 24 if this all happened 3 years ago (according to MTO)
    All of Fab's business is just being aired out

Product of Determination Erica Mena fighting her boyfriend (new chick in Love & Hip Hop) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by blafy View Post

this is what MTO is saying about it, it may sound good but MTO is weird and not always true

how real is it, i dont know

Maybe I should have never put what MTO has said, because its clearly wrong

Erica is 24 (thats what she said)
    She was messing with Fab at 17 (that is what MTO IS SAYING)
    Kimbella was with Fab 3 years ago, Emily was also pregnant 3 years ago.

3 years ago was 2008, we all know Breathe came out before 2008. Also Erica would be 20 not 24 if this all happened 3 years ago (according to MTO)
    All of Fab's business is just being aired out
    Chrissy and Fab rumor...

Catch Up Newbies Erica Mena fighting her boyfriend (new chick in Love & Hip Hop) kcpimpaholic's Avatar
    Liked
    116 times

all i know is i wouldnt mind fullfillin teiarra mari's request and splitin her ass out lol
    a good leader knows how to follow