Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Chicks with tatts so hott they should be arrested....who wants to cross this caution tape ;)

Catch Up Newbies Chicks with tatts so hott they should be arrested....who wants to cross this caution tape ;) TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

Default Chicks with tatts so hott they should be arrested....who wants to cross this caution tape ;)

"A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"

Just tryna make it.... Chicks with tatts so hott they should be arrested....who wants to cross this caution tape ;) airforce318's Avatar
    Liked
    338 times

no just no -__-
    I'm just tryna make it.... Follow me on twitter @CombThemNaps

Catch Up Newbies Chicks with tatts so hott they should be arrested....who wants to cross this caution tape ;)
    Liked
    4930 times

lets point out the three I like, BUT IM NOT A FAN OF CHICKS HAVING SO MANY TATS

FOR SOME ODD REASON, maybe because I think she has a cute face if she removes the nose ring and less lipstick

Im not a fan of women having lots of tattoos, maybe like one or two, at least small tattoos.

Product of Determination Chicks with tatts so hott they should be arrested....who wants to cross this caution tape ;) Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

wizzzack

Catch Up Newbies Chicks with tatts so hott they should be arrested....who wants to cross this caution tape ;) screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

a couple of em so so if done right and tasteful but im not gone say naw we aint gone fcku cause you got some tatts. i just make sure the rubber on tighter

New Arrival
    Liked
    1 times

I am so in....Its not funny.....love tats and piercings

Catch Up Newbies Chicks with tatts so hott they should be arrested....who wants to cross this caution tape ;) Fleece Johnson's Avatar
    Liked
    569 times

PRAY FA EM

New Arrival Chicks with tatts so hott they should be arrested....who wants to cross this caution tape ;)
    Liked
    7 times

sumtimes its just too much..they can be fine as hell and that will take their beauty away...and i love a woman wit tattoos if its done right and tasteful...lets c what they gonna look like when they old as hell...

Catch Up Newbies Chicks with tatts so hott they should be arrested....who wants to cross this caution tape ;) ice516tea's Avatar
    Liked
    264 times

I just keep thinking you was naked when dude was working and nothing happened

Catch Up Newbies Chicks with tatts so hott they should be arrested....who wants to cross this caution tape ;) TightLipped's Avatar
    Liked
    1033 times

girls with tatts=mens guilty pleasure

yall saaaaaay u aint feelin it, known deep inside, yall intrigued by the fact the she digs PAIN and goin against the grain.
    "A man is what he thinks about all day long-emerson-"