Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Strippa Explains How Athlete Got Her From Twitter to Smashing -- then Kick Her to the CURB!!

Product of Determination Strippa Explains How Athlete Got Her From Twitter to Smashing -- then Kick Her to the CURB!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Strippa Explains How Athlete Got Her From Twitter to Smashing -- then Kick Her to the CURB!!

zeralyn-6

kingmag8

My Twitter Hook Up StoryÖ. #Fail

Sooooooo once upon a time, the above picture was my default on Twitter. This was in late 2009, and it made a many a thirst traps for actors, rappers and athletes. Or as I like to call them Rapletes. Many men jumped into my dm box talking about nothing and how they wanted to beat and skeet. I laughed and flirted heavily but nothing ever came of it. Until, one day I was watching Tyra Banks. She had a woman on the show that was talking about how to get far with men. Her advice was to make the first move and always with a compliment. Now, I couldnít believe this, I use that at work all the time. But, I never thought to bring it outside of the work place.

So I decided that day to use the tip on some random person. So I had seen this particular raplete in my Timeline before. Then, one day someone Retweeted him into my timeline, (This will all be foreign to you if you donít use Twitter) I @ him and said ďWow, your fcukkin sexy.ĒÖ Suddenly, he told me to follow him and I did.

Immediately, we began to talk back and forth via dm until maybe a few days later he sent me his number. We chatted heavily via text and exchanged pictures. I am never one to really put my face on a nakedy picture so I didnít.( I will say, somewhere people do have topless pics with my face, but thatís about it LOL)

So we talked and texted maybe a week when suddenly he asked, can I fly you to Denver? Of course I agreed and within 48 hours I arrived at DIA. He had a car service pick me up and I arrived at his apartment.(FOOLISH) Within hours we were having sex, (Yes I too do hoe ****) and we went to Grand Lux. I ordered a Salisbury Steak. To this day my friend Kapri teases me about fcuking for steak.

None the less, I hung around a few days and went back home. We talked a little after that, but that was pretty much it. The basic moral of this story is to let you know that these men are predators on social sites. They pretend to like you and will fcuk you and send your ass back home. There are no feelings involved, they see some ass they want and purchase a ticket. I honestly would have felt better if he had gave me the money and not Delta.

As much as I like to pretend like I donít care, and have no feelings, I do. So, I have learned to stop falling for the okie doke. Donít be a notch on one of these losers belts. Demand that they fly you out, put you in a hotel and DO NOT FCUK them. If they get mad, oh well was nothing gained or lost. But, at least you donít have another stupid body count.
    Donít have a Twitter #fail, treat these men like investors. Take the highest bidderÖ (*Bids arenít limited to financially, it can be whatever your are yearning for*)
    zeralyn-8

zeralyn-3

zeralyn-7

New Arrival
    Liked
    8 times

is it me or does she look like a black lady gaga?? maybe its the nose

Catch Up Newbies Strippa Explains How Athlete Got Her From Twitter to Smashing -- then Kick Her to the CURB!!
    Liked
    4930 times

1.YOU A STRIPPER GIVING OUT ADVICE
    2. Dont do this and that, but keep shaking your money maker
    3. She aint pretty in the face
    4. He just did what he thought she might do... expose him
    5. I do feel bad that her feelings got hurt

Catch Up Newbies Strippa Explains How Athlete Got Her From Twitter to Smashing -- then Kick Her to the CURB!! screwhead's Avatar
    Liked
    1031 times

was it 1st class???but thats all social media site is a big ass hook up no need to pay for e harmony or any other paid dating services get yo a s s on fbor twitter or black planet for you old heads. the game done changed dudes dont walk round with there lil black book no more or write the number in the palm of the hand no more its find me on facebook or my tweet handle.

HItTiN iT fRoM dA bAcK Strippa Explains How Athlete Got Her From Twitter to Smashing -- then Kick Her to the CURB!! ToPnOtCh's Avatar
    Liked
    245 times

SHE LOOKS LIKE DROOPY SON SOBER&DRUNKF.U.C.K OUTTA HERE WIT DAT BULLS.H.I.T SON

Catch Up Newbies Strippa Explains How Athlete Got Her From Twitter to Smashing -- then Kick Her to the CURB!! shellback6982's Avatar
    Liked
    217 times

busted!!

New Arrival Strippa Explains How Athlete Got Her From Twitter to Smashing -- then Kick Her to the CURB!!
    Liked
    7 times

lmao...u on point wit tha droopy comment...